LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Been Bad Come Get A Spankin!

Michelle

Will you call her Mommy and make a play date for Saturday please

I call and make arrangments to have your friend come by.

Saturday rolls around and Cindie comes and knocks on our door.

OK let her in sweetie

I open the door and watch Cindie walk as she walked past me she look down and smiles then Cindie gives me a hug and asked if I'm wearing a diaper I tell her yes we come into the kitchen to say hi then I ask if we can go to my room and play

Hi there sweetie, nice to meet you hon.

OK you kids have fun...:rolleyes:

After about a 1/2 hour I come out to get you Mommy well we where playing Cindie was looking at and feeling my diaper she said she was getting wet she has a wet spot on her undies and she thinks your going to spank her and I think she would like you to put her in diapers

After about a 1/2 hour I come out to get you Mommy well we where playing Cindie was looking at and feeling my diaper she said she was getting wet she has a wet spot on her undies and she thinks your going to spank her and I think she would like you to put her in diapers

If she wants to wear a diaper I can put her in one since I don't have any panties for her to wear.

Tell her to come here ok, and no mommy isn't going to spank her as I'm very used to accidents...:rolleyes:

If she wants to wear a diaper I can put her in one since I don't have any panties for her to wear.

Tell her to come here ok, and no mommy isn't going to spank her as I'm very used to accidents...:rolleyes:

I go back into my and tell Cindie what you said we come out she comes to you and pulls down her panties and lay over your knee and that's wen you see the lash mark on her bottom from her mother hitting her with a Cord

I go back into my and tell Cindie what you said we come out she comes to you and pulls down her panties and lay over your knee and that's wen you see the lash mark on her bottom from her mother hitting her with a Cord

Sweet heart how come you have marks on your bottom?

I put the wet panties aside.

Sweet heart how come you have marks on your bottom?

I put the wet panties aside.

My Mommy spank me for wetting the bed

She told me to lay on my tummy with my face in the wet spot then told my sister to hold my hands well she gave me 16 swats when my sister said no she get 6

Hi Mommy Michelle I am two year old diaper boy and we are at the store and say I want something real bad and you say no so I start throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of the store and wet my diaper but your unaware of my diaper condition just as I am kicking and screaming that I want the toy real bad.

My Mommy spank me for wetting the bed

She told me to lay on my tummy with my face in the wet spot then told my sister to hold my hands well she gave me 16 swats when my sister said no she get 6

Well honey I wont make you rub your face in pee while your here ok.

I have you sit on my lap. I dont have any panties for you to put on, would you like to wear one of my sons diapers?

Hi Mommy Michelle I am two year old diaper boy and we are at the store and say I want something real bad and you say no so I start throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of the store and wet my diaper but your unaware of my diaper condition just as I am kicking and screaming that I want the toy real bad.

Son you can't have another toy right now and if you don't calm down mommy is going to give you a spanking right here in the store!! :angry2:

• Like 1

Well honey I wont make you rub your face in pee while your here ok.

I have you sit on my lap. I don't have any panties for you to put on, would you like to wear one of my sons diapers?

Cindie looks at you say she is going to be diapered a reel diaper oh boy thank you

Oh and thank you for not whipping my ass

Guest Lilly89

"Hi,

I'm 5 years old and I got in a fight with a boy who is 7 and broke his nose and gave him a black eye.....

My name's Lilly..... "

The little girl walks over to "Mommy Michelle" saying this her eyes as big as saucers... Hoping her daddy will come in before Mommy does it.... And if he doesn hopes daddy spanks her...... He gets upset if anyone else ever touches his "Little Girl".

Lilly's bottom lip trembles.

• 3 months later...

Mr. Todd walks in and overhears Lilly saying whats she did to the little boy. He walks up behind her. He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Lilly......" He starts to say in a warning tone.

Guest Lilly89

*Lilly jumps a little* Lilly turns around. She sees Daddy, he doesn't look happy... "Yes....?" She let her bottom lip stick out in a pout.