LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do U Fink

Hi,

I wore a diaper to work at my Office for the first time two weeks ago, my patients and one staff member were unaware for eight hours, then went to Wal-Mart, grocery store, etc., and finally home having the diaper on for approximately 12 hours. I wore slightly loose dress pants , shirt and sweater with a short Doctor's coat. Wear a diaper around the house all the time i am home!! (6-8hours mostly at night, Doctor's hours are long) :angel_not:B)

Babydoc

I wear diapers around the house all the time. I have three siblings at home (all younger) and then two parents. I even wear out in public sometimes. The other week, I wore one of my Tranquility disposables out to eat under a pair of tught-fitting aeropostale jeans and it was undetectable, even after I used it! You'd be fine wearing a diaper around the house as long as you're sure it is thoroughly covered. I'd also recommend baggier clothing with siblings around. . . they can detect near anything if they're close in age to you.

Nobody that I know has ever noticed when I wear a diaper when I am out. At first, I was kinda worried that people would noticed that I appeared to have an awfully large butt for my size, hear the crinkle, add them together and laugh at me. After my wife knew, I would occasionally ask her if my butt looked droopy, and after hearing no a number of times, and looking in the mirror to check, I notice no bulge when wearing my diapers. However, I don't like walking in a quiet area (library) while other people are around (except for the mall shopping bags cover the noise perfectly! Oh, by the way, nobody will ever detect diaper noise at a sporting event, trust me).