LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relationship And Diapers

aleyxsis

Well once again i am single ! and of course it is about the diapers .First of all i have to say my x girlfriend was and still is a great person ! she totally accepted my crossdressing and even took me shopping a couple of times .Last weekend she asked me about the diapers and if they were taking over or if there was a stronger desire to wear ?.Being totally honest as i always have in our relationship i told her yes (she has known about the diapers for quite some time).Well last night at the end of my visit she told me she just could not wrap her head around it and that she just could not look at me the same way anymore with out getting weirded out ! .I do not blame her as this is a difficult lifestyle to accept .But we will hopefully remain friends as they say .Sorry if this long but i just had to write something down !.As i have before i will move on to the best of my ability :biker_h4h:

Well once again i am single ! and of course it is about the diapers .First of all i have to say my x girlfriend was and still is a great person ! she totally accepted my crossdressing and even took me shopping a couple of times .Last weekend she asked me about the diapers and if they were taking over or if there was a stronger desire to wear ?.Being totally honest as i always have in our relationship i told her yes (she has known about the diapers for quite some time).Well last night at the end of my visit she told me she just could not wrap her head around it and that she just could not look at me the same way anymore with out getting weirded out ! .I do not blame her as this is a difficult lifestyle to accept .But we will hopefully remain friends as they say .Sorry if this long but i just had to write something down !.As i have before i will move on to the best of my ability :biker_h4h:

*hugs* aleyxsis

So sorry... I guess it is hard to find just the right person who will be supportive of a diaper-wearing adult who wears for the pleasure of it. I hope you can find someone else who will be just right for you!

You know, there's an angle to this I've not seen posted here anywhere :huh: (which in itself is really something!) :lol:

As hard as it is to find a girl who doesn't mind her guy being diapered, wouldn't it pretty much remove any chances of him fooling around on her???? ;) There's a positive spin for ya! :D

Bettypooh

I have had more relationships collapse over diapers than i care to talk about, but i hope one day there will be someone out there who accepts me as i am, and i am sure there is someone out there for all of us, but honesty is definitely the best policy rather than hiding it then springing it on someone a year or more into the relationship.

Keep you chin up, sure you will be fine..........

Thank you for the supportive comments .They are much appreciated and helpful i will do my best to remain positive and move on .Being on DD does help because i know here i am understood TY !! :thumbsup: PS at least i think so LOL

Sorry to hear that the relationship went south. I am a straight male with a wife who, while she's aware of my fetish will never partake. The whole ABDL mindset is difficult for almost anyone to understand. I've even seen "pros" before who advertised their service yet still didn't get it.

Guest FormicsLeader

At least you were honest. You sound like a wonderful person yourself. It is a hard lifestyle choice for some people to understand, but at least she tried while she could.

I think you will find someone for you :)

Guest diaperboykcmo

You know, there's an angle to this I've not seen posted here anywhere :huh: (which in itself is really something!) :lol:

As hard as it is to find a girl who doesn't mind her guy being diapered, wouldn't it pretty much remove any chances of him fooling around on her???? ;) There's a positive spin for ya! :D

Bettypooh

I agree, but on the flip side. If you guys break up, then she goes around telling everyone about your baby side. Yeah it happened to me. If you're weird or crazy, kinky ect. Is she just as weird crazy ect, for participating

Uhm, no.

Some of us have only had good luck in finding accepting girls.

I cheated on 2 different accepting partners, with 2 different girls that were also accepting of this side of me.

Cheated on Amy with Kymm (a girl I met on this site)

Cheated on Christen with Elaine (who I am with now)

These are not things I'm proud of.