LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Insane Ebay Listing

Ive decided to write Ichabob on our little argument. This thread will be treated such as facebook or myspace.... ill never look at it. If you want to continue our bickering I would recommend contacting me personally. I want to spend all day writing about how sad and small you are but unlike your self I got better things to do.

Ive decided to write Ichabob on our little argument. This thread will be treated such as facebook or myspace.... ill never look at it. If you want to continue our bickering I would recommend contacting me personally. I want to spend all day writing about how sad and small you are but unlike your self I got better things to do.

So many better things that you continue to post silly things in this thread? We were commenting on something completely silly and stupid and YOU, and only you, decided to come here and defend it. You have nobody to blame for making yourself look like a petulant idiot but yourself. I'll take a pass on contacting you directly, as if I want to read poorly written drivel, I'd rather walk to the nearest Elementary school, where they have an excuse for writing like six year olds.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully the briefs were kept in a vault (or someone's air conditioned bomb shelter) so's they won't crumble in your hands... or split open when you tape them around your privileged buns.

Come on people get with the class war! Entrez-pro-noors are all around us, taking time travel back to 1995 to buy paper panties and bring them back for bow-koo profit on eBay! (after taking a couple out for the return trip, of course of course).

And if you don't like the price, why then you're just a pitiful pissypants with no soshul cashay. Expensive is always better, especially when its a clump of paper, wood pulp and plastic that you're going to piss (and possibly crap) in/on and toss... so very much more decadent that way

• Like 2