LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Providers Choice Active Plus

as a diaper dependent person I need two different products,

1. long time extended wear diaper 6-12 hrs

2. and a short use diaper i.e 4-6hrs (and Cheap)

THIS is not #1

post-7078-0-00343300-1293760677_thumb.jp

post-7078-0-67072500-1293760669_thumb.jp

first observations are they are plain white (my fav) and the wetness indicator is not very noticeable or stupid #'s so they are nice AB diapers, there are no waist bands :( but DOES have leak guards :) the plastic backing is tuff but soft and not very noisy (good for me) it is half as bulky as the "Ultra" or the "X-Plus es of the world about as thick as an Attends.

the tapes are NOT the same as the "Ultra" model which for me was the killer for those but instead they use the new standard "double tape"... and held strong

they need to use these tapes on the "Ultra" models...

now in my experience if a diaper does not have a waist band the plastic backsheet should be slightly stretchy for a good fit theses are not.

But did however fit me well considering.

this diaper held up well for up for 5 hrs (every one i used) for me thats about 3 wettings or so ( same as an Attends 10 for me).. even after that they didnt fall apart and bunch up they just couldnt hold any more and began to leak (not Badly)

these diapers compare to attends 10, and to some extent Abena "Supers" ( i usually can go 6-7 hrs in a super)

the main draw back is the lack of a waist band . but having leak guards makes them slightly better than Attends...

so my final matter is price since i am a daily heavy user i buy in case qty so these are case prices That i have found

best prices (in USD)

abena supers .97 per diaper

Attends with waist band .94 per diaper

Providers choice .74 per diaper (on sale) .90 normally

for me when i can afford i will stay with Abena supers for this niche but if i am in a budget crunch i will not have an issue with these diapers!...

and for those people that need a cheap but usable diaper these are great!

post-7078-0-67072500-1293760669_thumb.jp

post-7078-0-00343300-1293760677_thumb.jp

If they had the Velcro system from the ultras I would buy several cases of them. They don't sound too bad as they are though the waistband would be a really nice addition.

well my experience with the velcro system was awful they fell apart and i wont waste money like that... and the waist band would make these a really really good diaper...

by the way i found these on sale at....

improvelife.com

• 2 months later...

I see they have the same 3 different diapers like the Secure diapes have too. Active also has a 4th diaper now that's cloth backed. Is this crazy or what. Secure, Active, Bambino, and Cuddlz all using the same foundation of a diaper!?? This is just weird I say.

ok i found a sale on attends so i ordered a case as i had not used them in a while and i cam say these "Providers Choice Active Plus" ARE SOOOOOO MUCH better than attends with waistband.....

i will "never" buy attends again.... sorry to say (they used to be the best) but cant compaire to these newer diapers... to bad that sattends is the best "made in the usa" and they just suck compared to theses new chinese diapers....

• Like 1