LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions About Bambinos/Secure

the-dude

So I was just wondering if anyone knew...

I've used secure xplus diapers in the past (as a matter of fact I liked them so much that I bought a case of them...) and just recently ordered a sample of bambino biancos. The appear to be identical to the secure xplus,except de-branded. Is there any difference, in design or materials, that differentiates the bambino from the secure? The bambinos were really nice, but I'm thinking that they're more expensive. "Is it worth it" is more or less what I'm wondering.

The bambinos were really nice, but I'm thinking that they're more expensive. "Is it worth it" is more or less what I'm wondering.

Bambinos (all types), Secure X-Plus and Active Ultra are fundamentally the same diaper. The only differences (aside from aesthetics) are:

- Bambino Teddies have a slightly softer, less shiny tape landing panel.

- Active Ultra have a velcro-like tape and landing zone on an otherwise plastic-cover diaper.

Other than those things and the designs, they are all the same. They're also all the same price, special offers aside, with mediums at $65.96 for 48, inc delivery (I think Teddies are a buck more, IIRC)

I'd be highly wary of Active Ultras, I had two bad cases and the company said they kept the container in the open in the summer. The adhesive melted and then resolidified and weakened the diaper's fastening system.