LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could It Be Something Else?

hello all, i've post perviously about my extreme lukewarmness to my DLism, my words not yours. but here the thing with me. The desire to wear diapers is always at its strongest when I'm holding a poop or pee, and almost comes down to nothing afterwards. So I wonder, what do call someone who likes 2 soil/wet themself?

I automaticaly put my self under DL cause before them, I would use old briefs and soil them and be thinking of diapers (also I thought they were more a assorie item cause soiling a diaper was funier then regular briefs, though I alway did want to try use diaper since my earlyiest recolection) but i alway got that same little sticky drip comin off the end of my prick both times rather I had soiled a diaper or regular briefs so I dont know what it really is.

...and almost comes down to nothing afterwards. So I wonder, what do call someone who likes 2 soil/wet themself?

I automaticaly put my self under DL cause before them, I would use old briefs and soil them and be thinking of diapers...

Oddly, same here... i don't call myself a AB or even DL, i dunno what the "requirements" for either. I think everyone has their own preference, so it's hard to clasify this kind of stuff.

You have msn?

Oddly, same here... i don't call myself a AB or even DL, i dunno what the "requirements" for either. I think everyone has their own preference, so it's hard to clasify this kind of stuff.

You have msn?

sorry friend im not yet ready 2 talk anyone in real time but the question still remains:

"What do you call a person who has a complusion of wanting to soil/wet them self?"

sorry friend im not yet ready 2 talk anyone in real time but the question still remains:

"What do you call a person who has a complusion of wanting to soil/wet them self?"

Well, if you are on www.wetset.net, such a person is called a "wetter" or a "panty-pooper"...

Dill Pickle