LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story I'Ve Started. No Title Yet :(

Just a little story I've started writing obviously. I'd love some input if you have any :) sorry about the formatting, I like writing in wordpad.

"one day closer to graduation... I guess" Brian reflected upon as he scribbled more and more onto the back page of his notebook, making it look more like

a sheet of tinfoil instead of paper. "Brian? could you please answer number 3?" the professor loudly rang out so that the concrete walls reflected to

make him sound even more intimidating. As the command rang through his ears he perked up suddenly, quickly trying to find the question in his

Psychology book.

"uhh...uhh..." Brian muttered as he felt the blood slowly pool in his face, no doubt turning his pale face into a tomato. The class around him slowly

began the low murmur of laughter around him. "Brian , I'll need to see you after class". Even in College, you can never escape the "ooooooOOOOOOO" from

your peers when you get into major trouble, and this was no exception. Thankfully Screech must have been wwatching over Brian because the bell rang

almost immediately after this. Breathing a sigh of relief to be away from his peers but still shaking in fear of his professor.

Standing nearly 7 feet tall, the man was the apidomy of a giant, and its been a bit of a campus-wide myth that he eats the freshman who fail his class

"Brian, I asked you to stay because I noticed you are really struggling in my class, I didn't think I'd be the best one to help you in this case, as I

seem to put you to sleep quite rapidly, so I've asked my daughter to tutor you on Saturdays from now until this class is over" the professor calmly

explained, seemingly giving Brian little choice in the matter. "Considering today Friday, I suggest you go back to your dorm and get some sleep, here's

her room number, be there by 1, and try not to sleep in, shes essentially in control of your grade now"

Clutching the small piece of paper with Sarah's private dorm number on it, Brian walked up to the door and rang the bell, almost immediately Sarah opened

the door. "so you must be Brian" she said with a smile, opening the door fully and motioning for him to come inside. "I'm Sarah if my Dad didn't tell you

already, and I take this tutoring very seriously so please try and be on time, this is your one warning, little man"

He was a bit upset by this comment, as after she took her high heels off she was no more then two inches taller then him, but he discarded is as play.

Looking her over he first noticed her long brown hair going straight down to her shoulders. Her eyes were a dark green with a deep intensity few have.

she was surprisingly well built for a college girl, who seem to always either be the super skinny cheerleader type or the ones who don't care and let themselves

go.

"so, I guess we should get down to business then?" Sarah said as she grabbed the Psych books from the shelf in her room, setting them down on her bed and

pointing to a chair and a small coffee table for himself to sit at. Taking his textbook out of the bag and setting it out on the table. "read the chapter

your on while I go get us something to drink" Brian waited until she was out of the room to examine her room further. The walls were a light lavender color

with a lot of the accessories in the room with the same style, though her bed stood out in particular. It was a beautiful crafted four posted bed with a dark

stain on all of the exposed wood. looking towards the backboard he noticed something shiny, but what made it curious was that nothing around it shared a color

with it, it stood out and curiosity got the better of him.

Getting up from the chair he was at, he walked to the side of her bed and examined what he saw : a pair of polished steel handcuffs with one cuff attached to the bed!

• Like 1

This is a great start! I'm looking forward very much to more of this.

If you are considering putting this on your blog, could you post it here as well? I think you'd get more 'exposure' for your story that way...and maybe a little easier for some of us to know when you've posted more...

Getting up from the chair he was at, he walked to the side of her bed and examined what he saw : a pair of polished steel handcuffs with one cuff attached to the bed.

Curiously, he picked up the loose cuff and examined it; they were obviously high quality, not the cheap kind you can find in a dollar store as a gag gift, and had a

small smiley face drawn on in what looked like nail polish. "They were a gift from my friends as a graduation gift, if you were wondering" Sarah said with a smirk,

bemused to watch Brian quickly drop them and look at her with a bright red face. "I use them to friends close, and my enemys closer... tell me Brian... what are you?

my friend? or my enemy?" Sarah looked Brian straight in the eyes, unblinking with the eyes of a cornered beast, making its last stand before the end. Brian tried

to get the words to come to his mouth, but the embarassment forced him to sputter out nothing more then some "uhh....uhhhs". "Well? spit it out!" yelled sarah, rising

in intensity.

After a few extremely awkward moments for brian, Sarah relaxed her stance and smiled "Its sun-Tsu, "keep your friends close, and your enemys closer" in case you

were wondering, and why are you so shy? its cute but hilarious, like a puppy that got into its treat bag" Sarah said with a smirk. "I was just looking, i diden't break

it or anything, it seemed out of place" Brian said as he began to regain his composion. Setting a can of coke down on the coffeetable and opening the other with her

left hand Sarah replied "I'm just wondering why you have more intrest in whats on my bed then passing psych, now get back to work before I pull you over

my knee!" Brian quickly sat back down and got back to reading the chapter. "Now, as some motivation, I'm going to test you at the end of every chapter, for

every one you get wrong, you have to do a chore around the house, sound fair?"

Brian looked over at Sarah nursing the coke on her bed, her hair tied off in a long ponytail going past her shoulders. It must have taken her 20 minuets this morning

just to get her hair like that, and considering shes spending her whole day here with me, I wonder why she got so dressed up?" Brian mused to himself while

exhausting every possibly means of escaping from studying. "uhh... yeah, sure i guess" he passed off at a glance, paying more attention to her then what she said,

though he would soon learn that not paying attention when a womans talking can seriously bite you in the ass.

small addition for now. sorry it took so long!

well it is, until I realise that all these nights i spend trying to sleep but my mind can't stop telling me how shitty my life is and how i'm alone and how I miss people etc. etc. etc. are because I'm procrastinating on things VERY important for life and such. so yeah, gave myself the jaded enema tonight. I'll post tons and tons more if I can get the story in a direction I like without revealing too much at once.