LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Go For It?

Do you have a post office nearby? Ask the postal persom what it takes to receive a 'general delivery', they will not accept COD but pre-paid should be fine... have the diapers shipped c/o postal stn. yadda*yadda.

hope that helps: PPBear

So I did it. They should be coming Wednesday. If my brother answers the door to the postman I'll just say it's a part for my pc with loads of bublewrap. I'm always getting parcels like that anyway. I'll let you guys know how I get on when I've had my first proper nappy night in like 16 years!

You should also try finding free samples online. Some companies will give you diapers for nothing or just shipping cost. Here in the USA, there is a company that sent me a whole bag for just $5.00 shipping. Not too bad. Also, tranquility will send you a sample pack totally free of charge if you call them (I don't know if they will ship samples to the UK). But, what I realized is that it's better just to go to a store and buy them outright. They cost less that way, and you can get them whenever you want to. I kinda like the rush of buying them in front of other people. You get to see them get uncomfortable waiting in line behind you. It's really great! The cashier won't really care, because he/she has probably seen everything. Don't Sweat It! :thumbsup:

Good luck, and happy shopping!

As with parents, as well with family. I've ordered cases of disposables many times and nothing been said. My wife knows anyway and doesn't have a problem with it. My daughter has never said anything and don't think she would unless to possible ask mom. But I've no worries about it. Sometimes more interesting when I order cloth diapers or plastic pants. Have been asked a couple times, but take them out to the garage so they think it is something I've ordered that I need for my shop, or out there. Then after I unwrap them can get them through the house to the bedroom. Getting a small stack of various cloth diapers on the upper shelf. Biggest problem is getting them washed, but first go through a rinse cycle then wash. After drying can put them with other laundry and carry them back to the bedroom. So great to have such an understanding wife. Will have to change, again, from my third cloth of last night, when I take the daughter out for a bit of shopping. Am currently rather wet, but nicely comfortalable.

Sorry got so carried away. Have ordered samples from several companies, usually a couple for a few dollars, but a good way to try out something new. Sorry to say haven't found to many companies doing it now as their costs by having to open packages and keeping inventory control over the balances is difficult. Do see where they are coming from. Never tried directly from any company and haven't yet found and that would send samples, but has been sometime since last tried. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.