LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Remember This Story?

Yvhuce

I've hit multiple dead-ends trying to find this story online, after my laptop crashed and I had to get a new computer... I think the title was "The Cyberwolf's Retirement" or something similar. It was an furry age regression story about a female cybernetic wolf superhero. Does anyone know the story I'm talking about, and possibly where to find it again?

• 2 weeks later...

I've hit multiple dead-ends trying to find this story online, after my laptop crashed and I had to get a new computer... I think the title was "The Cyberwolf's Retirement" or something similar. It was an furry age regression story about a female cybernetic wolf superhero. Does anyone know the story I'm talking about, and possibly where to find it again?

never heard of it :huh:

It's possible that it could've been on a site that was taken down or went inactive and was deleted or something...

Alternatively: Does anyone know how to get Windows XP to read CDRWs that were formatted for Windows 98? It seems that only a few of mine will actually read as anything other than blank or "improperly formatted", thus making it impossible for me to retrieve the info that's on them... Stupid Microsoft...