LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Day

wearer24/7

Hi All,

oh what a day I've had I had to go to Birmingham today to collect some stuff for the business and got caught out on the roads with the snow, I was stuck for nearly 3 hours. Here's the bad bit though I had picked up the parts and was heading home when I got stuck on the back roads in a dip with ice on the road, as a lot of you know on this site I wear 24/7, I have had a bit of a bad stomach recently and this was the first time I've been on a long journey in a few weeks, well it happened, I had a churning in my stomach and I thought it was gas but it wasn't, it came out and didn't stop I had a fully loaded nappy and no way of changing until I got back home which by the way took another 3 hours. So yes I was in a messy nappy for 6 hours in all, not a good day.

wearer 24/7

Hi All,

oh what a day I've had I had to go to Birmingham today to collect some stuff for the business and got caught out on the roads with the snow, I was stuck for nearly 3 hours. Here's the bad bit though I had picked up the parts and was heading home when I got stuck on the back roads in a dip with ice on the road, as a lot of you know on this site I wear 24/7, I have had a bit of a bad stomach recently and this was the first time I've been on a long journey in a few weeks, well it happened, I had a churning in my stomach and I thought it was gas but it wasn't, it came out and didn't stop I had a fully loaded nappy and no way of changing until I got back home which by the way took another 3 hours. So yes I was in a messy nappy for 6 hours in all, not a good day.

wearer 24/7

Wow... What a bummer. Just to let you know the weather here in the Tampa Bay area is about 85 right now at 2:30 PM down to 65 tonight for a low but then cooler rest of week... Don't think we'll get any snow though...

Wow... What a bummer. Just to let you know the weather here in the Tampa Bay area is about 85 right now at 2:30 PM down to 65 tonight for a low but then cooler rest of week... Don't think we'll get any snow though...

today it's hit about 1 degree c maximum. chilly