LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Really Newbie

CooperSpider

Hi all, I'm Mike. I have been using protective underware for close to twenty years now. It started in college when I was doing practicusm. At first they were an embarreswment, but they became a way of life for me. I don't often have accidents anymore, may even be curedd. But having spent sometime without them has left me feeling uncofortable. I can even recall being in my teen years and intentionally wetting the bed because I liked the way it felt. As far back as high school, I can remember wanting to wear diapersa. Before ever hering of groups life this, the diaper lover and parent role wer fantaies I had.

Anyway, that's enough for now. Thanks for reading.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering are you a no native English speaker? Had no idea what practicusm was, but assume you mean practicums after searching Google. Only asked as in your short post it has several word misspellings. Please also use the built in spell check, if a word is underlined in red it means it is misspelled. You can right click on that word and it gives a few suggestions on what word it thinks you are trying to spell, then just click on the right one.