LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room Not Loading

alex 04

Please wait while we load the chatroom...

Now me hit the bug too.

If it helps, in the left down corner of the firefox browser it repeatedly states "waiting for www.dailydiapers.com" - "connected to www.dailydiapers.com" in some sort loop until it stops and above keeps remaining there in the chat window

Attempted reloading 5 times, nothing. Updated Firefox and Java, tried 12 times to get back in. Nothing.

Which is weird, I've never had this problem before.

SEX!!! tehehehehehe I win

Still not working for me...

• Like 2

I see you in chat, as well as the others, but it's not loading, regardless of number of attempts. I think the server manager got a head-start on feasting...

Well it's telling lies because I haven't been in there all day ^_^

Guest baby-jessy

so apperently we are connecting to it but the server isnt connecting us to everyone else. so its there problem, Not the users, Not DD's fault. IPB's fault

so apperently we are connecting to it but the server isnt connecting us to everyone else. so its there problem, Not the users, Not DD's fault. IPB's fault

I think it's Kanye West's fault. "Hold up, I'm gon' let'chu finish...but this chat hiccup's gettin' me DAYOWNNN!!!"

Guest NaughtyAshes

I think it's Kanye West's fault. "Hold up, I'm gon' let'chu finish...but this chat hiccup's gettin' me DAYOWNNN!!!"

Kanye west doesn't like chatting people! ;)

Personally I blame Americans.... Clearly the worlds turkey population have banded together to take chat down in protest after there MILLIONS of their loved ones have been fried up and nommed on today....

The moral of this story....

Do not deep fry turkey.... It's bad for you and causes the chat room to break.