LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Many Diapers....Updated!

dypered

Ok all. I've posted the pics at this link: http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa416/dypered/

I'd rather sell the whole lot rather than piecemeal. $150 for it all, and that's a *$&#! of a deal.

I'm located in Orange, California, right near the Honda Center (google it).

I'm 6'3", about 200 pounds, 36" waist, 42" chest, so that should give you an idea on sizing.

Be sure to read the notes below each picture. In total, I have:

Cloth Diaper Liners

-------------------

2 very thick, rectangular

8 rectangular, normal thickness

4 hourglass, normal thickness

Cloth Diapers

-------------

1 Regular Cloth diaper, an EH-7 from angelfluff.com (this one diaper is $32 on their web site!)

NOTE: This diaper fits me really well, and all my other diapers were sized based on it. It is 36x27 after washing, so figure that all the others will be roughly that same size.

2 DPF Diapers, the thickest diapers they had when they were in business. My wife sewed an extension on the end of each so it would come up farther on my waist.

2 Custom (wife) made, thick contour diapers

1 pair of training pants. I took the elastic out of the legs, as it was too tight. Use them with plastic pants.

Baby clothes/supplies

---------------------

One Oshkosh-type jumper

One toddler top/bottom, with snaps in the shoulder and the crotch

One NUK 5 pacifier

One really cute nursery print sleeper

Several other items as well; just browse the pictures.

All this together probably weighs 35 pounds or so, so I don't really see shipping it. But, if you're really interested, I can give it a try.

Shoot me an email at dypered@hotmail.com if you want to talk about it.

Dave

Here's my original post about all this:

Hey all-

I have a problem. I used to live in a regular "stick and brick" house where I had a tall cabinet where I could store all my cloth diapers, and plastic pants, and some baby clothes, etc. Well, I've now semi-retired and have moved into a motorhome, where space is, of course, must more restricted. I've set aside a few things to keep, but a big chunk of it has to go. I could just trash it, but I hate to do that. I have probably one or two dozen cloth diapers, a dozen or more cloth diaper liners, plastic pants, about 30 packages of diaper pins, an OshKosh jumper and several ABDL-themed tshirts and some cute ABDL shirt/short combos and some sleepers. One of the diapers is the thick EH-7 (Extra Heavy size 7) from angelfluff.com. Several were hand-made or enhanced by my wife, extra thick, some are contour.

I know, of course, that I could put all this on eBay. The problem is the SHIPPING! All of it weighs so darned much that it would cost probably $100 to ship it any real distance. Can anyone think of any options? I'm located in Orange, CA, right near the Honda Center (a big athletic/performance stadium).

If anyone is close and is interested, or have any ideas how I can sell this stuff without costing a fortune in shipping, let me know!

Respond either here or to my email: dypered@hotmail.com

thanks-

dave

Thank you for posting the pictures, it really does help a lot! :)

one can never have to many diapers ! :P

this is tempting, and at $150 for the whole lot......someones gonna have a nice Christmas! I'm not into flannel diapers though, and I'm not much of an AB...but do you think you have enough $#@! diaper pins??? Sheesh! LOL

I'm really not that far from you, and I'm about the same size (only 6 foot though, 38 waist...200 is lbs) so I guess most of this will fit....

*grumbles* I just have an adequate stash already, and I could use the $150 for other things (pay off bills)

*grumbles*

*grumbles*

*grumbles*

*grumbles*

I know that the 2 DPF diapers and the EH-7 from angel fluff will equal the price right there, and the DPF ones are supposed to be real nice..

Erf

*grumbles*

I'll think about it

Cool! Congrats on that :) I was thinking about it, but I wear mediums and all those would have been to big :( I was mostly interested in the DPF ones, which looked like they were birdseye....but again. to big for me..oh well..Thank you for thinking of me and waiting :)

Hope the funds make for a Merry Christmas :)

qwack