LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diaper 12 Days Of X-Mis?

wethills19

Guest little_jonny

on the 12th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: a shopping spree at toys r us

on the 11th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: 11 spanks on the diapered butt

on the 10th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: a new crib to sleep in at night

on the 9th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: a new pair of footie pajamas

on the 8th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: 8 toddler sippy cups

on the 7th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: 7 giant coloring books

on the 6th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: a enama for being a bad boy

on the 5th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: 5 DISNEY MOVIES!

on the 4th day of christmas my mommy gave to me: a new teddy bear

on the 3rd day of christmas my mommy gave to me: a new sled for sleding

on the 2nd day of christmas my mommy gave to me: 2 great big hugs

on the 1st day of christmas my mommy gave to me: a big supply of diapers under the tree

Staying innocent and with the way the song is sung (version based off of this one):

On the first day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, a plushie for all to see.

On the second day for Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the third day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, six books to color, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, seven toys to play with, six books to color, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the eight day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, eight fuzzy blankies, seven toys to play with, six books to color, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, nine nannies singing, eight fuzzy blankies, seven toys to play with, six books to color, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, ten bites a' cupcake, nine nannies singing, eight fuzzy blankies, seven toys to play with, six books to color, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, eleven rocking horses, ten bites a' cupcake, nine nannies singing, eight fuzzy blankies, seven toys to play with, six books to color, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Daddy* gave to me, twelve bedtime stories, eleven rocking horses, ten bites a' cupcake, nine nannies singing, eight fuzzy blankies, seven toys to play with, six books to color, five teething rings!, four outfits new, three warm milks, two candy bars, and a plushie for all to see.

* = substitute Mommy where appropriate

This was fun!

~ moogle

While very ingenious, the layout of the song starts at the 12th day of Christmas with 12 items and continues down to 11th day 11 items and so on. I didn't feel like inverting Moogs :P

But once again very Clever. :thumbsup:

While very ingenious, the layout of the song starts at the 12th day of Christmas with 12 items and continues down to 11th day 11 items and so on. I didn't feel like inverting Moogs :P

But once again very Clever. :thumbsup:

Really? In my family we sang it from day 1 to day 12...

EDIT:

This youtube video has it counting from day 1 to 12.

EDIT II: I screwed up a little bit anyhow, because it says "Five gold rings", and my family sings "Five golden rings". Eh, oh well.

~ moogle

Really? In my family we sang it from day 1 to day 12...

EDIT:

This youtube video has it counting from day 1 to 12.

EDIT II: I screwed up a little bit anyhow, because it says "Five gold rings", and my family sings "Five golden rings". Eh, oh well.

~ moogle

You know..I retract. What was I thinking.. :huh: It starts on the first day... a partridge in a pare tree. I think I just wanted to forget about Christmas right now.. For give me ...and Carry on. :thumbsup: BTW I have heard the 5 gold(en) rings both. I think it should be Golden, as it flowed better. But either is good. But Golden to me is cheaper as they don't really have to be "gold" :P I beilieve the original is Gold rings as it breaks up the song for a bit, but who knows.. I'm not Google'ing it. :rolleyes: