LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iud And Diapers?

My wife just returned from her visit to the doctor to have her IUD put in and asked me a question i didnt have the answer for.She asked if i knew if it was OK to still wear diapers as a female with an IUD in.While i think it probably is OK i realized i didnt have the answer.Anyone here know for sure? BTW sorry for posting the topic 2 times but i wanted to put it somewhere where it would actually be seen soon LOL.THX in advance

My wife just returned from her visit to the doctor to have her IUD put in and asked me a question i didnt have the answer for.She asked if i knew if it was OK to still wear diapers as a female with an IUD in.While i think it probably is OK i realized i didnt have the answer.Anyone here know for sure? BTW sorry for posting the topic 2 times but i wanted to put it somewhere where it would actually be seen soon LOL.THX in advance

I have an IUD and I wear regularly. No problems.

• Like 1

It isn't like it is made of metal and going to rust. :roflmao:

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

AND, if she stays in a diaper, she is not likely to get pregnant anyway!! (although there have been many very graphic descriptions of diaper sex...well, sigh, hope the iud works.)