LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fresh!

Pseudocrem

When I bought some ABU SDK's there was an option where for $5 or so they would put the baby scent into the diapers. At that time I didn't order it, but since then I wondered (and because I love that fresh smell when you've just changed into a new diaper) if there was a place where you could actually buy this stuff, like maybe in a jar, does anyone know please? :smiley-baby-boy:

• Like 1
Guest baby-jessy

ABU Software Development Kit? lol sorry my nerd came out there :rolleyes: anyway if your looking for a scent.......maybe baby powder???? iam not really sure what else but iam sure someone else can educate you better than me. i just had to say something about the SDK :D

ABU Software Development Kit? lol sorry my nerd came out there :rolleyes: anyway if your looking for a scent.......maybe baby powder???? iam not really sure what else but iam sure someone else can educate you better than me. i just had to say something about the SDK :D

LOL it stands for Super Dry Kids apparently, anyway thanks for the advice you scent...

• Like 1