LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus No More

Guest BambooLand

Guest BambooLand

On information that Secure made a new tape zone of hearts and blocks on green, I had to get some to see and use as my halloween diaper. I remember the Secure of old that were wicked Pamperish soft...I thought it would be a great purchase.

Well...

Am I pissed off big time right now.

I got my Secure "plus" and they SUCK SUCK SUCK!!! NO TAPE ZONE AT ALL!! none! just plastic and ALL white. They are as soft as a piece of construction paper and they look like underwear instead of that diaper look they used to have. The padding is like three inches below the waist band.

I truly do not understand and it seems the quality of ALL(except maybe Molicare) has gone way down.

I payed 23 dollars for one pack of these from Secure and they came in a stupid Bambino type bag with a big "L" on the front.

I have no decent halloween diaper now. I have some Dry 24'7 and they are soft and thick, but the rear padding only goes half way up and the rest is that giant elastic waistband....They don't look like diapers on at all even though they feel good.

I wanted a cute, full padded and soft diaper like Secure used to be. Now all that seems to exsist is these medical looking things that suck.

I wish the diapers from the early 90's would return...I used to just go to a local Pharmacy and get a giant bag of Attends that were wicked babyish...even smelled like a baby diaper with that frangrance they had.

WTH happened?.... Adult diapers seem so cheap and filmsy these days...even ABU Cushies suck....They feel like your wearing a piece of cheap sand paper....the plastic sucks on them.

Sorry for the rant....I was just hoping for a super soft Secure with that cute tape zone like everyone said they have...

I'm not even going out for Halloween ...screw it.

• Like 1
Guest BambooLand

What really pisses me off is that I could of got the Bambino Biancas which are way better that the Secure(I think)

Same diaper my ass..These Secure I have right now suck so bad that a Depends Max seems more awesome.

Only 4 days tillHalloween and impossible to get some shipped..

So Annoyed beyond belief....

• Like 1

sounds to me like you got Secure X-Plus instead of Secure Plus, the plus model is the one with hearts I believe. Also my current bath of X-Plus has secures normal taping panel with the wavey lines and 1-2-3 indicators for sizing. Weird - sounds like they subbed bambinos for you. Weird.

I payed 23 dollars for one pack of these from Secure and they came in a stupid Bambino type bag with a big "L" on the front.

You said there was no tape zone, though, which rules out all of Bambino's products. Have you still got the bag? That will have an item number on it that you can use to see exactly what you got:

Bambino Biancos: Probably starts with BH, website doesn't give the full number for some reason?

Secure X-Plus Large: SPC97034

Secure Plus Large: SR94020

Secure Premium Large: SR940R

I wouldn't be surprised if you got the Premiums. AFAIK, and from the picture, they have no tape landing zone as you described.

The brand did go downhill, the plastic keeps getting softer and softer, but that's not the big problem, it's also getting too easy to tear. While they advertise as "quieter" now, they were already quiet but now they are also bad quality. The padding plain sucks, their Plus style (not X-Plus) use to work for nighttime for me, now they can't absorb enough for more than one or two hours, that's 12 diapers in a day. It would not surprise me if the X-Plus were now just as bad. As for the rest, AutieAB may be right, they should have the landing zone and be plastic (though a really bad plastic) backing, but there is no number on the new bags so check your receipt and contact them. Their customer service is okay, not as great as ABU but they will reply when you email them.

dprtodd, the manufacturer changed it for them all, likely you have just gotten the old stock.

• Like 1

The brand did go downhill, the plastic keeps getting softer and softer, but that's not the big problem, it's also getting too easy to tear. While they advertise as "quieter" now, they were already quiet but now they are also bad quality. The padding plain sucks, their Plus style (not X-Plus) use to work for nighttime for me, now they can't absorb enough for more than one or two hours, that's 12 diapers in a day. It would not surprise me if the X-Plus were now just as bad. As for the rest, AutieAB may be right, they should have the landing zone and be plastic (though a really bad plastic) backing, but there is no number on the new bags so check your receipt and contact them. Their customer service is okay, not as great as ABU but they will reply when you email them.

dprtodd, the manufacturer changed it for them all, likely you have just gotten the old stock.

Sadness if that is the case. I liked my secures, and if Bambinos have gone down hill too - arrg whats a guy to do?

They may NOT reply back I sent them an email about a year ago telling them how bad there Plus diaper was it was worse then depends!!! I was asking if maybe I got a bad case or something and after 2 weeks I resent it still to this day I never heard back from them.. and I will NEVER buy any of there diapers again.. Other then Bambino and I will only buy them from them because they sell them under a different name so I can tell my self its not the same people even tho I know it is..

Take a chill pill everyone - Bambinos have not gone down hill I recently just got some in and they are as good as always. Lets not take one person's experience and apply it to every diaper out there. Bad batch? Bad experience? Luck? Any number of things could have happened...lets not make assumptions here and blow this up.

You all act like Bambino are run by dumb people - do you think they would make their top selling diaper horrible and cheap so that they lose their customer base? NO...come on. They tried the new tapes - they didn't seem to pan out and they fixed it immediately. Use common sense people.

Guest BambooLand

Whatever these Secure are, they still suck. Paper thin and they actually get thinner when peed in(TMI) The padding actually gets matted down and no swelling at all. They leak bad..relaay bad. The plastic is uncomfortable. The tapes are good though and the fit is comfy and snug.

It's ok though.... I had a great Halloween in a Abena L4 with maxipad stuffers lol. Walked into Wal-Greens in just the diaper and T-Shirt holding an extra diaper. A woman dressed as a vampire was walking out as I walked in and said to me "Great costume, dude" and "Love It" As I walked into the store the clerks(cute chicks) burst out laughing and "Sir that is a classy costume!" Things looked good so I went back into the baby section among all the packs of baby diapers and picked out a pacifier.

I got up front and the clerks were smiling at me and I drop the extra diaper I had onto the counter with my new Paci and a Dr. Pepper. I told them I forgot my Paci and had to get another. So yes, there I was standing in an Abena L4 with MaxiPad stuffers. buying a baby Pacifier with two cute chicks loving every moment I was there LMAO.

I told them I am going to a party like that and I forgot my paci. The one chick says "Well you brought a back-up diaper and you're all set if you pee your pants" Then she offered a free 5x7 picture(for anyone in costume) I declined lol. I told her I want no memory of this(liar) She says "Well I think it's adorable"

While I was standing there talking to the one girl, the other actually got my paci out and tied it to the lace string I had for me.

I went to a few more places before quitting... It just got to cold and I got tired.. It was an OK Halloween and getting to wear diapers in public felt great....It truly is a freeing feeling. I wish I could do it forever lol.

• Like 1