LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Extended Wear

I have been wearing 24/7 for about a year now. I have been using Abena and Wellness briefs. Frankly, Abena is still the best in my opinion. Unfortunately the Abena price tag is what I dont like. I have been looking around at the Attend Extended Wear briefs, I know they have the cloth back which I hate but I am more interested in a diaper that will last as long as an Abena and still be effective. I also realize that a booster may be needed - so my main question is

what is your opinion of the Attend Extended Wear briefs? Worth the money or no? Able to last 8 - 12 hours??

Thanks!

I have never had a clothlike backing last more than 1 hour ... then it starts to fray. So I doubt it could last 8-12. I've tried the new Attends Breathable ... the backing was the worst. Liquid seeps through too easily and the "tapes" come undone with just a little stress on them. The backing starts to come apart after only an hour. IF you're going cheap, Secure Personal Care products are middle of the price range.

Even though I'm not a fan of cloth type outer layer diapers I did try Attends Extended Wear and they are a pretty good diaper. If you go to Attends website or call their 800 number they will send you a free sample to try.

I may be the dissenting opinion here, but I haven't been impressed. I got a couple samples of the Extended Wear diapers and, although they seemed pretty thick and absorbent, I never got to find out. In both cases, as soon as I put the diaper on and sat down, at least one of the four tabs broke off, making the diaper all but useless.

If they could ever fix the fastener issue, I think they may have something there.

-RMS