LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Discreet

tiger

Every day i look at the nappy reviews on this web site, and trying to pluck up the courage to buy them in shops. I look at the reviews, print out the nappy picture i want to buy, but when i get to the shops, sometimes going far away where people dont know me, but i fail in buying them. I finally plucked up the courage back in christmas and bought some tena discreet.

When trying them on they feel a bit babyish but does not do anything for me, so what i do is where a size 6 nappy that covers my front and the bottom bit lies just passed my groin then i pull up the tena disceet over the top that then gives me the bulk in the front and then the feeling on the absorbacy on the tena at the back. I some times then pull a tena pair of plastic pants over the top to pull the two together making a nice well paddied bottom.

Anyone else tried it

I assume you're talking about the Tena "Discreet Activewear Ultra Plus"... anyway, I just bought my first pack of these at CVS. All they had was the mediumms, but I'm a 32 waist so they fit ( but just a little snug). The padding doesn't go into the wings, it's just the area of a pad... so I'm doubling them, with plastic pants over. As far as babyish feel... hmm, kind of, but not really.

Haven't used them yet, but I'm just back from the pub... I'll let you know later ;-)

:beer:

wv