LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites (Wish I Got To Wear Them)

bedwetter73

**Crying**

I wish Goodnites were around when I was a boy. I'd have loved to wear them for my bedwetting. Instead mommy made me sleep in a bed that had a rubber sheet to protect it. NO diapers for years!!?? And then just a toddler diaper to tuck into my underpants????!!!! A 12 year old boy puts out LOTS more than a toddler disp diaper can hold. I wanted to wear REAL diapers for my bedwetting!! Mommy made me wake up cold and wet because of those leaky diapers. Why didn't I think about pinning or at least tying a towel around my middle? Wasn't anyone smart enough to realize that needed diapers?? Why didn't my mom let me wear real diapers as a teenage bedwetter boy? Why mommy why???!!! Why not Goodnites??!! Why not at least some protection?

Now that I'm an adult I am lucky enough to wear real cloth diapers and plastic pants. Even though I soaked my diaper last night I am able to wake up warm and dry in a clean bed. I love my diapers and rely on them to keep me comfortable and dry.

post-26243-017780400 1287315626_thumb.jp

post-26243-017780400 1287315626_thumb.jp

Unfortunatly it all comes down to peer preasure and the stigma associated with diapers. If you have a child in diapers over a certain age there is something really wrong with the child, or with you as a parent. Also doesn't help that doctors were pretty much useless not too many years ago and were relaying bad information. To this day they can't narrow down what causes night time wetting, but then back then if they didnt see anything physical show up on thier tests, they considered you lazy. Have a few doctors personally that i would love to go back in time to and beat up a little.

• 2 weeks later...

**Crying**

A 12 year old boy puts out LOTS more than a toddler's disposable diaper can hold.

I'm not sure about that, it would depend on how much he'd had to drink at the bar! :beer:

Seriously though, as a boy I wish the same as you, then at least for things like sleepovers things would have been a bit more discreet. ;)