LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yep, I Did It.

Welp, I did it. This morning I just came to the realization that I will never have all of me truly invested in this relationship unless I tell her about my infantilism and so I did it. She appeared to be very accepting of it and my worst fear did not come true and she stated that in no way did she make any sort of connection between Infantilism and kids (she has a 2 year old son) so on that front I am greatly relieved. She also opened up to me that she has a fetish for pain and bloodplay but that's besides the point and is probably why my fetish appeared to be taken so lightly by her. Its much to early to tell how this will end up unfolding but I believe it has started on the right foot. But I have to remember that my ex-wife was very accepting of my infantilism in the beginning too and it did not take long for her to want absolutley nothing to do with it but then again my current girlfriend is a COMPLETELY different lady then my ex. I am really taken this thing on a one step at a time basis and am making absolutely sure I am not pressuring her in anyway with my infantilism but then again towards the end of our talk it sounds like I may have to start thinking about what possible bounderies I may have to consider when it comes to her fetishes. She stated to me after I finally puked it out about my infantilism that she considers her fetish much more extreme then mine which put in my awareness how we make stuff we see as wierd or not normal about ourselves the worst thing(s) imaginable, I had to laugh when I told her on a level of social acceptance I view my infantilism just as if not more extreme then her fetishes.

Thanks to all who took the time to give me some advice in my previous thread, it is greatly appreciated and I wouldn't have had the courage to tell her as soon as I did without you :thumbsup:

Well I have not always found that people with "extreme" types of fetishes to be more accepting. In fact many seem to be a bit more uptight and in the bondage world there many times is a click group and unless you are the in crowd they do not want to share details.

Also most people know about blood play, whips chains and like, electric fun, which generally people might be a bit disgusted and not want to participate but accept it, could be a bit hard if they are your partner though unless you are OK with them playing with another person.

Then there is the fact many have not even heard of our fetish, where they probably have heard of golden showers and feces play. Which specially feces play is just nasty to me, golden showers are OK, but not really my thing. So probably many peoples first thoughts are are why the fuck would someone want to carry around their own waste. So even if you just wear them around dry that thought is in their head.

Thanx a lot for the congrats dudes, Yeah just got done spending all day with her and man this is just awesome so far. We are already experimenting with eachothers fetishes. We decided to take this one step at a time and would rather play it safer then sorry. So today she showed me just how hard she likes to have her hair pulled and just how hard to bite her neck while doing it and then I showed her just how I would like to be touched while being held by her. Man, I can't believe this is fucking happening! It is still extremely hard for my pessimistic mindset to take in. But yeah this just may be a sure thing.

Thanks to all who took the time to give me some advice in my previous thread, it is greatly appreciated and I wouldn't have had the courage to tell her as soon as I did without you :thumbsup:

Congratulations! My current academic ambitions keep me away from the boards these days, but I also drew a lot of courage to come out to my spouse from our little community. Well done, summing the strength to do it. I hope that, like my own life, this is the beginning of something you wish you'd done a long time ago.

Be well!

--Lex