LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Ninja Fail...Aka My Sister Knows

I didn't tell my parents. They found out by snooping in my room back when I was living at home, and really flipped-out about it... It really depends on the status of one's relationship with their family as to the acceptance factor. If you have to deal with your family on a daily basis, and they don't accept who/what you are, then there's going to be some friction added to your daily life. If it's more of a "they live a ways away" or "we only see eachother on the holidays, etc.", then there's much less need for that acceptance, as they don't really impact your life as much.

Despite my childhood and a few things my folks don't approve of currently, I get along well with them. Having the fetish/lifestyle revealed to them would just cause me more stress than I need right now. My Dad has become a bit of a conservative redneck the last couple years as he has been caught up with Obamamania, whereas I have evolved into more of a Libertarian, realizing both sides have flaws. He gets annoyed when I don't agree with him.

it was either gonna be that or you having your fb pic as your pic on here

good thing she didn't find my flickr, I still have those "cat's ass" motifakes

it was either gonna be that or you having your fb pic as your pic on here

good thing she didn't find my flickr, I still have those "cat's ass" motifakes

still you're a frickin NERD!

*transmutes you with a dog into a chimera*

That nerd's got backup! >=D

As for the topic I don't really have any plans to ever tell anyone. I do have an explanation set in my head for if anyone ever finds out, though. Be prepared!