LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To This

Can be very hard. For me she found out accidentally. She found a pair of panties in my bed while we were dating. :o I spent what seemed like hours begging her to believe me. To prove it to her I also revealed the diapers to her as well. :P That was 18 years ago She many times has brought it up as weapon against me, but she also has fun with teasing me about it. We are not public with it and hide it from our children.

Forums like this have helped me. If you look through the older post you will find lots of members who have been where you are now.

good luck, and remember nobody can cast the fist stone!

• 2 months later...

:( Im new to the diaper world I have a strong longing to be babied but am afraid it wont be accepted,how does one explain a need like this to a spouse ?

You could start by showing her this site and others like it. Her responce will be a good indicator as to weather or not She will accept you as an ab. You don't want to do something that will ruin your relationship.

I firmly believe that if you love someone you will accept them as they are regardless of how strange it may seem. I wish you the best of luck my friend.

Dear Little1,

Telling your spouse or significant other about this side of your life is very admirable but keep in mind, just because you have mustered up the courage to be open with it, doesn't mean that they will accept it right away. I'm not saying that it can't be done but don't expect that because you have finally gotten this big secret off your chest that He/She is going to be thrilled and happy about it. It will take them time to learn & understand it so make sure you have some information prepared to be able to help them understand that this is not perverted, just a different kind of love.

As with anyone expecting a REAL baby, it takes time to prepare and be ready for the arrival of a new baby in the house (usually 9 months) so don't fool yourself into believing that your spouse will eagerly jump for joy and want to immediately diaper you up and feed you a bottle just because YOU want them to.

I told my husband several years ago because I felt that keeping this part of my life a secret was paramount to cheating on him. I was sneaking around and fabricating stories all to be with my diapers. I began to feel like I wanted him to be away or out of the house more and more so that I could have more time diapered. This started to affect how I felt about him and he hadn't done anything wrong. I knew I had to tell him.

When I finally told my him, at first he didn't believe me and thought it was all a big joke. Once he knew I was serious, he was curious but later became uncomfortable with it and teased me about it. That caused me to go back into hiding with my diaper desires. I kept wearing in secret but eventually he came around and found a way to accept it on his own terms since I didn't force it upon him constantly.

I'm sure you have certain expectations of how you want your spouse to react when you tell him/her, but be prepared for things you might not expect. In my case, I told him that if he wished to discuss it, that I would let him bring it up and that I would not force him into my desires. I told him honestly of the sites I had been to and had given him some information about infantalism and even a few stories I had written. I discussed with him how he could be a part of my desire without being "weirded out" by it and then left it up to him to decide if he wanted to partake of it.

I will say, he has come around but it has taken him a long time to do so. He doesn't diaper me often and I don't ask him to do it so when he does, I know he is accepting of it. When he diapers me, it is different than what I am used to when I am alone and diapering by myself but at least he is willing to share it with me.

Please make sure that when you tell your spouse about your fetish that you first explain that you love them deeply and that you don't wish this to come between you but that it is something you hope could maybe bring you closer together.

Good Luck and welcome to our fold.

Jilly Poo