LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16V Year Old Toddler Grand Finale. Not Your Normal Ending

Guest Chriskc

Guest Chriskc

Ok this it, if anyone wants to put it on their sites. Feel free to. Thanks

Oh please tell me how, I can send my stories to dd. Thanks again.

Amanda was so happy, that James agreed to be her baby. She noticed when they were hugging that his pants crinckled and they're was a bulge. She felt around and noticed the diaper. She said "good baby, aunt Magan must have taken care of you" "yes she did mommy" James said. "Are you wet?" "Not yet!"

They went into the living room, she went into the kitchen, and she came back with a bottle in hand. "come lay down with mommy" James laid down in Amanda's lap, she put the bottle to his lips, and he eagerly drank. She cooed to him, "such a good baby, mommy luvs you." James was just soaking this all in.

"guess what baby, mommy's got tickets to the Chiefs game Sunday!" James Jumped up, he was so happy, she knew he loved going to the football game. "WOOOO Hell yeah!" James was so happy. He had a softball tournament tomorrow, now the Chiefs game Sunday, wow this was turing out to be a great weekend.

They both were getting tired and had to be up early, so she changed his diaper, and put him to bed. They cuddled up to each other, she held him in her arms. She lowered her nightgown, and let him suck on her tits. She was dissapointed she didn't have any milk, if only she did it would be perfect. She was thinking how nice it would be, for him to actually be feeding from her, she just smiled and held him. She watched as he slept, she felt so calm and content, she didn't even remember falling asleep.

The alarm clock went off, and it woke Amanda first, she stretched and looked over at her baby, she just smiled and got a nice warm felling inside. She reached over and checked his diaper, it was wet. "Good boy she said, wake up baby you need to get ready" James slowey woke up, he leaned over and kissed her, they began fooling around. "We really don't have time, you need to get ready"

He got up and went to the bathroom, she was getting his clothes ready. He yelled out the door "Hey why don't you join me!" "I'd be happy to baby" They both got in the shower together, he began kissing her all over her beautiful body, she was shaking and quivering, she never felt so good! "Wow what a great start to the day, said James.

He was already, so they went out the door she dropped him off at the game. They kissed and said their farewells. She called up Magan "hey girl wsup" Magan said not much, you ready. Yeah I'm on my way. They were meetting at the Ihop, they had already planned on that. They were both going to get the rotty rotty fresh and Frutie.

James got to the tournament he met up with his team. They won their 1st game, on a homerun hit by James, everyone was so happy. The second game, they got blown out! The 3rd game, they switched around the line up, and they were hitting the crap out of the ball. That set them up for the championship game, they won! The team gave Jame the nice shiney trophy.

James called up Amanda and told her the good news. "hey babe we won the tournament!" "I'm so proud of you baby she exclaimed. Her and Magan had been shopping all day. They got some nice clothes, and they even went shopping for the baby. James got a ride back with a friend, on the way back they smoked some good stuff.

James got back home, he saw Amanda, she was dressed in her new Lingerie she bought. She had on black and pink lingerie with black stockings, she was Smoking Hott! "Oh my damn, you're fine!" She said "you like" "Yeah baby, you're so fine you could make a gay guy go straight!!" Amanda said that's great, go take a shower I'll get your diaper ready and we can cuddle on the couch, before I start dinner. Magan's coming over at 8. "sounds good, James said.

Amanda got his diaper and powder out, she laid it on the bed. She went out in the front room, she put Jame's new tropy on the table, she had to think of a new place to put it, but she wanted it out in the open for a few days. James earned it, and she was proud of him. James got out of the shower, and James couldn't hold off any longer they were all over each other, like peanut butter and jelly.

Wow after they both got themselves together, Amanda got him all diapered up, she went in the kitchen and fixed a bottle. They both talked about their days, James told her all about the tournament. He just laid in her lap, she rolled a blunt and they sit back and got high. The phone rang, it was Magan. "Hey what do you guys want to drink tonight" Amanda said how bout some long Island teas" Magan then asked "what do you wan to eat at the game" Amanda asked James, he said Burgers and Italian Sausages. Amanda told Magan, she said that sounds good. "So what's for dinner girl?" I'm making Ste, bout that time, shots go off striking Amanda before she could finish telling Magan what's for dinner.

Magan Herd the gun shots, What was that, she herd James Yell NO! Magan began yelling frantically. AMANDA ARE YOU THERE, ARE YOU THERE! She called 9-11, she began speeding to Amanda's. Her mind was running crazy.

Amanda and James laid there on the couch, they held each other, James saw their reflection in the tropy it was bad. He could feel her heart beat, as if one last gift from god, James was able to say "I love you mommy", Amanda was able to say I love you to baby. They both just held each other, as they died in each other's arms.

Magan got there before the Ambulance did, she ran up the door, she could see the bulliet holes, she ran in "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, NO NO. She could tell right away it was to late. She just drooped down and cried, everything flashed before her eyes. How she and Amanda first met, the first time she was watching James during his baby punishment. She was thinking how James and Amanda got together, she was remebering how happy Amanda was. Then she smiled, they were perfect for each other, she was happy for them, cause she really didn't know how they could live without each other.

Then she thought, damn who can I get to go with me to the game tomorrow.

Hope you liked it. Please comment

Guest Chriskc

Wow, how dissapointing 117 views and no comments. Don't worry I herd you loud and clear, and I won't waste my time. It takes time to put a story together, I only did it to try to entertain you all. So I'll retire, damn I thought this story was good and different.

Guess you all wanted the same old story. Guy/girl boyfriend/wife babys me . Or I baby them. Wow real creative. Sorry for trying to broden your horizons. Oh yeah so and so, likes diapers then all of the sudden the whole world is babying them. Really WOW!

Guest Chriskc

Not what I was expecting but good

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah that was just it, I didn't want to give you a ending you suspected. I want you coming away thinking WOW! Kinda like a movie you've seen, where you get that unexpected ending.

Guest Chriskc

Most of the views you get are probably guests that don't comment, but you got that many pretty quick so it must have been good to them too :) I liked it!

Never thought of it like that. Thanks

Guest Chriskc

Not what I was expecting

That's what I was aiming for, the unexpected. How many movies have you seen, then they come out of left field, you're like WTF! Normally them movies are the best, why be so predictable. If you really read it, it's almost like a Romeo and Juliet, a love story, they can't live without each other. I enjoyed it very much.

My very 1st story which is on dd, is I'll do anything for you. I'm sure you'll be happy with the ending.

Hope you check it out, and tell me what you think. Thanks