LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abeena Abri-Flex

Just received Abeena Abri-Flex last week from Disposable Medical Express. Their service, by the way, is excellent. I prefer pullups for the convenience and ease of putting on and taking off. These are GREAT! The best pullups I have worn. They hold an amazing amount without leaking. The legs are tight and you have to try hard to make then leak. I was using the Tranquility Overnights which are very good but not up to the Abeenas. I am 6' and weight 230# and the mediums fit me snugly. Not very often I can wear anything in a medium these days.

They are a great pull up aren't they? I don't mind them at all.. they seem to be the ones I have the least amount of trouble with. Those and... very surprisingly, Tena Ultimates..

• 1 year later...

How do they work for overnight use? I'm planning a hunting trip and don't want to wet the bed (it's happened before). My bed wetting is just too unpredictable to take any chances. I was thinking that if I put a pull up in my sleeping bag and side it on laying down know one will notice. If I wet in my sleep I can just continue wearing it or change it when I get a private minute?