LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Ordered

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm kinda excited. I ordered a bag each of Secure X-Plus and Plus. I have read many good things and I hope they truly are as soft and "pampers-e" as what I have been reading about. Ahh the feeling of a new diaper on the way.. it's like Christmas.. only without the weird family members! ;)

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm kinda excited. I ordered a bag each of Secure X-Plus and Plus. I have read many good things and I hope they truly are as soft and "pampers-e" as what I have been reading about. Ahh the feeling of a new diaper on the way.. it's like Christmas.. only without the weird family members! ;)

the x-plus are good diapers.. the plus dont hold anymore then depends

• Like 1

It doesn't matter any way, I got an e-mail today with my order refunded "we don't ship to Canada" WTF!?!?!? They have the option on their web site, AND their shipping "calculator" will make the calculation.. God this makes my blood boil.

Alas, that's the cost of international shipping. The border between the US and Canada may seem insignificant to a person in a car at the checkpoint but when you send a big box with a package delivery firm, suddenly it becomes expensive. Bambino (AFAIK) get their diapers manufactured in China. The cost to US customers includes whatever it costs TBHG to ship them across the Pacific. The cost to you in Canada includes an additional international shipping cost, whether it's paid by you personally or by B4NS and passed on in their higher retail cost :(

This is precisely the reason that the best European diapers are almost impossible to get on the western side of the Atlantic - international shipping for large, relatively heavy boxes is hideously expensive.

I want to.. just.. $40!!?? geeze.. they are hard on the wallet.. but from what I hear, soft on the skin.

Yea, they are pricey but well worth it IMO especially if you are a recreational diaper user. The B4NS folks are good people who ship discreetly and quickly....

OK! OK! lol, after much consideration I decided to order the Bianco to give 'em a try. I've heard good things about them too. (Soft plastic, good absorbency etc) So I ordered them. All excited again! :)