LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In College

Guest Needschanging

I spent a night in the deaf dorm there once... all the hearing kids think its grand to pull the fire alarm in that dorm, because all the lights flash off and on and the alarms are soo loud the whole building shakes.....

congrats though !!!! have fun and remember, never ever ever do homework until the day or at least night before, its due

Guest Needschanging

iam not a party girl. lol thanks knom, blackout, lil_babyand sarah.

lil_baby, what was your major? mine is SSE(society of software engineers)

and sarah, ya there is alot of deaf people hear(1,200 due to RIT being 1 of 3 national technical institutes of the deaf (NTID) in the nation) i am learning sign language though

yeah, the way they built the dorm for the deaf and hearing impaired students is quite rad! like i said, just watch out for the fire alarm being constantly pulled. I had a friend who lived in that dorm. He thought it would be quieter! he clearly had not been around many deaf or hearing impaired people before that... but he ended staying in the dorm all four years he was there. He picked up sign language withing like 2-3 months of living in there...

Computer Science with a minor in Criminal Justice. You will pretty much be taking the same classes as CS students the first 1-2 years.

Learn the tunnel system before winter sets in. With the exception of the concrete bridge between the IFC and the SLC you can get almost everywhere underground. The way the buildings are laid out they create a wind tunnel effect that is no fun in the winter.

No offense to anyone - hearing impaired, the OP, anyone...really no offense...but..."alot of deaf people hear"...

Usually I notice misspellings but won't always comment...:Crylol:

this one just hit me as amusing. There might be a lot of deaf people there, or from your perspective 'here' but even from your perspective 'a lot of deaf people here unfortunately don't 'hear' well.' Again, no offense meant. I guess I'm just in a strange mood this morning. ^_^

AND good luck in school!!:thumbsup: