LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adjusting To Wearing Around Girlfriend

Okay, you really need to stop slamming everything I say. All I meant was that just cause someone gives advice doesn't mean they will follow the story to its conclusion some people just post their two cents but may never follow up on it.

One more bit of advice from me, learn to ignore things you don't like. ;)

... and what you say is true, I tend to be one such person. Give advice, then whether you take it or not, that's up to you, the end result is really not my concern, so I do agree with you, just you need to learn to ignore those you don't like a bit.

Guest Saturnine

There is advice all over the thread. Blackoutsunset is just being childish and wants everyone to only say everything he does is right, and doesn't want to hear even the slightest dint of constructive criticism. He seems to want to wrap himself in a sad delusion that his actions are all smart and justly done, and anyone who offers the slightest whiff of criticism TO HELP HIM OUT he starts whining like a baby and throws a temper tantrum.

Some people. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Your going to have a hard time with this one. Like everyone said just try not to push it on her and don't obsess about your diapers.

I don't think I feel for anything. It's how she wants to do it. 'Cause if she can't tell then it can't bother her.

I think you're lucky. It's something I'm not sure I'll ever be able to share...