LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dreaming

heartwood

In my dream I went to my favorite thrift store. I was the only one in the store and I found a lot of bags of molicare super for three or five dollars a pack ( yes I remember the sweet price). There were also some strange version of tranquility my dream made up... it was super!

Although I am currently in a purge, I woke up so refreshed and happy. This is what I needed to get me back in the mood. Dreams Rule!

In my dream I went to my favorite thrift store. I was the only one in the store and I found a lot of bags of molicare super for three or five dollars a pack ( yes I remember the sweet price). There were also some strange version of tranquility my dream made up... it was super!

Although I am currently in a purge, I woke up so refreshed and happy. This is what I needed to get me back in the mood. Dreams Rule!

i had one last night where it was 2am and i was really horny, and i really wanted to buy a pack of goodnites, and i spent hours wandering around town looking in the 24 hour stores for them, but i couldn't find any. most of my dreams involve purchasing diapers more than wearing them, which i suppose means my mind is reflecting on how i fantasize/daydream about them more than i actually wear them.