LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The First Time You Bought Diapers?

I was around 17 when I finally decided to give a real diaper a try: I ordered a bag of Tena Extra-absorbent Underwear (with my mom's credit card!) from HDIS, under the guise of ordering some computer parts. I was incredibly excited when it arrived a few days later and put one on right away. It was an amazing feeling, impossible to describe. A few weeks after I used the last one from that bag, I ordered 2 cases more - hard to explain away two big shipping boxes as "computer parts" but my parents seemed none the wiser...

After occasionally ordering diapers (mostly the aforementioned underwear and Tena overnight briefs) over the course of about 5 years, I bought some "in-person" for the first time. On my way home from work, I stopped at a Wal-Mart and bought a bag of Pull-Ups. I had just suddenly gotten curious about them for some reason that day. Since they were clearly baby diapers and could not possibly be for me, I didn't feel particularly nervous about buying them.

A few weeks later, I worked up the courage to head down the adult diaper aisle and see what all was available. I had passed by it on several occasions before and had seen some promising products. I went late at night, when the store would be as close to deserted as possible. After nervously passing by the aisle a few times (must have looked awfully suspicious on the security camera), I went in and took the longest look I felt I could. I ended up grabbing a bag of Depend Refastenable Underwear. I put them in the cart underneath some boxes of cereal, then went over to the self-checkout lane. I scanned the diapers first, quickly stuffing them into the bag and covering them with other items as I scanned them. Turned out to be a lot of excitement over nothing though, the Depends were of much lower quality than the Tenas I'd gotten used to. Thinner, much less absorbent, and they didn't even have leak guards!

I was about 12 or 13, I bought some Luvs (when they were still plastic). I was caught at the store by a classmate, but I told him they were for a visiting cousin. Next I bought goodnights when they first came out. They were all white, and actually fit me. It wasn't till I was 17-18 that I actually bought adult diapers (Depends). To this day I only buy diapers at the store, and it till is a little rush everytime.

I used to ride my bike into town to Thrifty's to buy the purple box (toddler size I think) of Pampers. I loved the baby smell that they had with them. I must've been 10ish perhaps. It was a really long bike ride for me. I was never nervous about it except one time I was buying plastic pants and ran into neighbors at the store. I put the plastic pants on some shelf and high tailed it out of there empty handed. My parents worked and I was home all day alone with time to play so to speak even though they didn't fit me. I was in college the first time I bought adult diapers that fit. The first time I just cruised the adult diapers but chickened out. I eventually got my nerve up, went to the shortest line, paid for them and got out asap. I remember being thrilled over having some that finally fit me. I'd wear when my roommate wasn't home. I knew her schedule. I used to buy Depends when they were green. lol I did buy Attends when Daddy and I were first dating as this is what he wore but they kept raising the price with the diaper becoming thinner. Stater Bros also stopped carrying them near where I was living at the time so it was back to Depends again. Today I'm not the least bothered if I have to buy pull ups. I haven't bought the "brief" kind in a long time as I don't wear those anymore.

First time I bought diapers was in 1987,these where toddler diapers witch I had to join together to make them fit me.My first adult diapers I bought where depends,I bought those from a pharmacy and I was as nervous as hell about buying them