LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Guys Here Been Changed On A Table In Public

Guest Guest

I want to know if any guys here have been changed on a changing table in public. My fantasy is to have my diaper changed on one. I would like to lie down and have my feet stick off the table...then have somebody unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down to my ankles and say to me when they've saw my diaper "Goodness, you certainly are wet." Then I would like them to untape my diaper and lift me up by the legs and pull the wet one out and slide a dry one under me and wipe my bottom off with a baby wipe. Then my legs would be back down and the rest of my diaper area would be wiped and powdered. Then my diaper would be taped up. Then my pants would be pulled back up and my belt fastened. I would love it if another guy walked in on me while this was happening. Has anybody ever been seen on a table like this?

I want to know if any guys here have been changed on a changing table in public. My fantasy is to have my diaper changed on one. I would like to lie down and have my feet stick off the table...then have somebody unbuckle my belt and pull my pants down to my ankles and say to me when they've saw my diaper "Goodness, you certainly are wet." Then I would like them to untape my diaper and lift me up by the legs and pull the wet one out and slide a dry one under me and wipe my bottom off with a baby wipe. Then my legs would be back down and the rest of my diaper area would be wiped and powdered. Then my diaper would be taped up. Then my pants would be pulled back up and my belt fastened. I would love it if another guy walked in on me while this was happening. Has anybody ever been seen on a table like this?

I see these tables in rest rooms from time to time. I've never been on one, though. I like it when they are in handicap stalls. I use them as a table and put my diaper changing stuff on them. :)

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes i have when my mommy was still alive she used to change me in public all the time i have been changed in a motorway service area in boots and in mothercare i used to like it best when i had gone poo poo. i used to lay back drink my bottle and let her get on with it, on the whole a lot of people sniggered but some were quite sympathetic. one woman even offered to help i nearly pooed right there and then. but my mommy said she could manage. i hope this answers your question.

Be happy all.

Pampers :D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

I try and use changing tables whenever I can because its just so much easier :)

They often have them in disabled facilities (which I guess technically I am) and Im finding it very hard to master the art of changing whilst standing.

Its also quite fun to change on a table, but shhhh its a secret :P

Unfortunately though, I've always been the one changing on the changing table, I've never had anyone change me on one :(

I try and use changing tables whenever I can because its just so much easier :)

They often have them in disabled facilities (which I guess technically I am) and Im finding it very hard to master the art of changing whilst standing.

Its also quite fun to change on a table, but shhhh its a secret :P

Unfortunately though, I've always been the one changing on the changing table, I've never had anyone change me on one :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...