LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Takeing A Break From Dd

Guest padded_husky87

Guest padded_husky87

I feel like I need to take a break from de for a while. I may or may not come back so to those of you that tried to help me I really apreciate it. And if I don't return I hope that you all a great year and many more to come. My head is messed up and i have problems. I don't want to clutter this forum with my problems. It's not fair for you guys and I reintegration want to leave a stain on my name anymore then I have.( there goes padded, you know the insain one.) I am gonna see about talking to a profesional and if I need advice there are other forums I can go to that are dedicated for what I need. The only problem that I have, and I will end my post with this, there seems to be alot of self group acceptance issues here. This place should be a place where anyone in any condition can come to and feel like they are welcome and that the folks are friendly and although there are alot o great people here who do mean well and can really help, there are alot of people who also can shew you away. I know that I can't expect perfection...effect but I need a friendlier group right now and in the state I am don't know if this place is healthy for me. I apologize to anyone affended, thank you for all the great advice. happy wetting!

I feel like I need to take a break from de for a while. I may or may not come back so to those of you that tried to help me I really apreciate it. And if I don't return I hope that you all a great year and many more to come. My head is messed up and i have problems. I don't want to clutter this forum with my problems. It's not fair for you guys and I reintegration want to leave a stain on my name anymore then I have.( there goes padded, you know the insain one.) I am gonna see about talking to a profesional and if I need advice there are other forums I can go to that are dedicated for what I need. The only problem that I have, and I will end my post with this, there seems to be alot of self group acceptance issues here. This place should be a place where anyone in any condition can come to and feel like they are welcome and that the folks are friendly and although there are alot o great people here who do mean well and can really help, there are alot of people who also can shew you away. I know that I can't expect perfection...effect but I need a friendlier group right now and in the state I am don't know if this place is healthy for me. I apologize to anyone affended, thank you for all the great advice. happy wetting!

Hey man, don't worry so much about what other people think of you! You have to be genuine, even if that means you step on some toes. Look, you only get this one life as far as you know right? So why bother so much with others opinions of you? Do what you do, and play nice, and you will find that some people just naturally gravitate to you and like you for who you are, while others will get angry and dislike you. I do what I can to help others play nice, because today is full of rude people in general. Just look at the television and you'll see why. But I don't really care if others like me or not. Some do, some don't, and that's all ok with me. The most important thing is if you can accept yourself or not, and learn to love to live with yourself. After that, it won't matter so much the people around you, and it won't be an issue. If you are genuine, and stop apologizing for yourself, you will find that it is very attractive to people. Just look at some of the biggest arseholes who are genuine, even they get some friends! I doubt that this board, or any other will ever "play nice", so don't expect it. What you will find are a few gems here and there that make all the other muckiness worth it. Be careful of the doctors, should you go and see them. They like to throw medication at problems, and big pharma makes a lot of money from it. Unfortunately it doesn't do much for you. Therapy might be good though, or you could consider a little self-help. Lots of good books out there that could give you some good insight! Best of luck anyways, and I hope each day for you gets better than the last!