LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Printed Diaper On "Sissy" Photo

Wow, what a cool printed diaper!! What diaper is this? I want one....or one case! Where do I get? Is it real? I feel I've seen these somewhere before??? I just love all over printed diapers and not just the landing zone.

Link (Keep in mind once updated this photo will change)

Sorry, not too technical so someone else can post the picture.

it's a cover of some sort/from something, with an insert

Actually watching it closer, it could be some kind of baby nappy, atleast it's so small that it could not reach all the way around

My theory to. I think it's just creatively angled and shot so it looks like it fits but really doesn't.

Recommendation, send a copy of the image to ABU, who knows, maybe they will make something like that.

• Like 1

If you look close on the right side of the picture (wearers left side), you can clearly see the plastic is bunched up verticly just as it does on most diapers with elastic around the leg openings. It stops in the appropiate spot just below the waist. Also, doubt it's plastic pants because of this and also because you can see the flare out of in the crotch of the diaper where the same elastic band would run down through. I don't see tapes though. In the backround on the right side also, you can see some sort of other diapers that are print but look like pull-ups or something. I keep trying to debunk these diapers not real but it's too real or a really good photoshop job. Only other thing is it's a baby diaper but which one then? No name on the diaper we can see. I also thought maybe it's rubber stamped but there's colors within each spot so that's not too possible. Also, stickers could be it but it's too uniform of a print and it runs through the elastic verticle seem all wrinkled so doubt it's a sticker too.

:crybaby: Uhhhhh, what are they????

• Like 1

I would like to put a possibility out there. Im not 100% on this... its just an idea. Children toys such as baby dolls come with disposable diapers. This diaper looks very kid-toy like. I will admit, that is a lot of padding for a pissing baby doll. He rely cant fit into it so thats why I still consider this possibility

well DD, maybe you can enlighten us as to the source of the photo??? :whistling: Looks like a female in the photo to me, kind of surprised to see it under the sissy section as I didn't see it fit as some of the other photos do so DD must have some insight to the photo. PLEASE, we'll be good DD!!! :angel_not: Do you know what kind of diaper that is???

• Like 1

yeah the original poster should have linked directly to the photo rather than to the page where you can see the photo.. hmmm..

I was hoping someone else would have as I'm not into doing all that stuff and people know their way around that stuff here better than me. :crybaby: