LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could He Get Away From Her?

Ok, I know she is bigger then him but if this was a reality situation:

Say the girl did not want the guy to get away from her:

Do you think it would be humanly possible that a guy this size could escape if she was holding him with her hands?

Yes, or No?

Ok, that picture is quite odd lookin'.

But, as little people are smaller, they're harder to grab and stuff... and they can get into all sorts of places big folk can't fit. So, yes. But not every time. He has a good shot, though.

Just remember, little people are smaller, and expensive jewelry costs more.

Sorry, it should work now

But, as little people are smaller, they're harder to grab and stuff...

and they can get into all sorts of places big folk can't fit

I mean could he get away if she had already grabbed onto him? would he be strong enough to open her hands and escape? :rolleyes:

Wow, she's totally hot... I'm envious of the guy-- I wouldn't WANT to get away!!!

But I'm more than a little worried (and kinda confused) about the giant trencher shovel thing hanging above his head... what's up with that? Is it gonna bite his head off? (Like some little girls dismember their Barbies, set them on fire and stuff.) What's it attached to? Am I taking this too literally? Wow, she's off-the-scale cute, though... :-)

:beer:

wv

I'm down with the head biting action. That would certainly raise the stakes.

Since you don't like my original response, I'll say this: he could get away if he were greased. Not enough strength, maybe enough dexterity.

Is the diapered mighty mouse on his side or hers?

hmm good question.

I guess he would be on her side but. When I was a child it was always mighty mouse being captured and held. I guess it’s kind of conflicting to the image, but he doses add some color to the pic.

But for real though: I wonder how hard it would be for the guy to get away from the girl if this were real?

why don't you leave the file up on the server

sorry, I was trying to organize the files on the sever and deleted some important stuff. Damn, if anyone has that image can you please send it to me? I can't find it on the server now.

Thanks

Please send it to the email at my home page if you have a copy.

You mean, my head? Very carefully-- with the "lasso" tool in PS. I didn't erase the old head-- it was still there (with the rest of the guy's body) in the layer under my head. Then I flattened the whole image to one layer, blurred the background 15 px, added a little more shadow where his left fist touches her arm, and did a 10 px feather gradient to, um, cover over Mighty Mouse.

All in all, nothing much :) Your original pastie was pretty good work too, Nik! How did you do the guy's shadow on her arm and chest? That's great stuff.

:beer:

wv

• 3 months later...

Nik! How did you do the guy's shadow on her arm and chest? That's great stuff.

1. Duplicated the body on its own layer.

2. Put that duplicated layer behind the original body.

3. Turned that duplicated layer totally black

4. Added a blur filter to the duplicated black layer.

5. Changed the transparency to about 75%