LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers On Nightline

Wow, pretty interesting video. Can hardly believe they actually have over 500 people dedicated to design, research, and development of the diapers!! That's a lot. Not to mention they claim their new Dry Max diapers were tested on over 20,000 babies before they were released. All these parents their at the facility makes you wonder if every baby for a 100 mile radius goes there to be "testers". Some it even looks as thought they actually collect and send their used diapers in for analysis!! Wow, what a bad job for the workers. Techs asigned just to poopy diapers they said ONLY!! Yuck! Now, how about being an adult diaper tester. I know many of us have dreamed of that job. I have. Wonder how these parents are paid, in diapers or cash for their child being a test subject? Maybe a little of both. I'm sure they get the diapers for free if they are expected to "return" them after use.

See my post from last year.

You can search for "Diaper Testing"

My diaper fetish started when I was very young. I remember having diapers tested on me. I was maybe 3 or 4 when this happened. I would have a diaper on and I would have to lay on a glass table while lots of people looked on. They would stick a tube in my diaper and pump some kind of liquid in my diaper. They would then watch under the glass table for leaks, etc. Has anyone else had this experience? I think they were testing Pampers.

When I was 10 I participated in a Market study for what I think became the first GoodNites. I was compensated for the trial. We had to save each pull-up and then deliver them to the research facility.

Very interesting. How were you compensated? Did you do any of the "fit and load" tests like in the video?