LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting Another Ab/dl/mommy/daddy

I briefly had the opportunity to hook up with a Mommy in my area, but after a couple emails she begged off, apologizing that she didn't have the time away from work to get around to meeting up with me. I was disappointed, for sure... but I've been an DL on my own for so long that I could kinda shrug it off.

Still... I wonder if anybody else ever has ever actually been face-to-face with another diaper-play person they met.... what was it like? Scary? Exciting? Pretty amazing, or anticlimactic? I'd love to hear your stories.

:beer:

wv

I met up with a girl in May of last year and she became my girlfriend and baby. We have recently split up but it was good while it lasted.

It was exciting to meet up and have her be my baby and I remember the first time I saw her in the train station, I was a little nervous but she was a wreck.

We hit it off quickly and enjoyed a good relationship, she decided she didn't want to do the baby thing after a while as she felt it was wrong.

It was a great exciting ride that I want to be on again but next time I want it to be alot longer.

DC B)

On sveral occassions I have had a babysitter who changed my diapers, fed me baby food and baby bottles and put me in the playpen. It was fun , but expensive and reality rarely matches our fantasies. If you can get together with a real time mommy/sitter, or whatever your desire I hope you will take advantage of the opportunity -- but don't expect it to be the same as your fantasies.