LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lille Supreme Disposables

Using google I came across a cached page from the DailyDiapers reviews (it does not seem to be there anymore) with a limited conversation on Lille Supreme disposables from Tyco. Does anyone know if they can be bought in the US? From all accounts they are good - the Diaperworld.org reviews look good.

Ordering from airoliver.de is expensive and they only accept PayPal or bank transfers. Thanks.

Hi corinche,

I know that Lille Supreme are available in Canada. I buy them localy at a medical supply store. I haven't found any North American internet sites that sell them and Tyco's site is no healp. The Lille brand is only listed on their European page. I stumbed upon a local source by accident. The excellent reviews are well deserved. They are the best diaper I have found. The Maxi size are realy thick and leak proof. I have some product numbers off of the package that may help your search.

tyco/Healthcare

Kendall

LFST 72041-02 / 96926-01

Try typing some of these numbers in to google. You may find something.

Here is my local source. www.healthcaresolutionsinc.net

chinchula2000.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi corinche,

I know that Lille Supreme are available in Canada. I buy them localy at a medical supply store. I haven't found any North American internet sites that sell them and Tyco's site is no healp. The Lille brand is only listed on their European page. I stumbed upon a local source by accident. The excellent reviews are well deserved. They are the best diaper I have found. The Maxi size are realy thick and leak proof. I have some product numbers off of the package that may help your search.

tyco/Healthcare

Kendall

LFST 72041-02 / 96926-01

Try typing some of these numbers in to google. You may find something.

Here is my local source.