LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Babies On Bbc 1'S 'Doctors'

Title says it all really, for those of you who haven't seen 'Doctors' its a fairly light, day time tv show, about doctors (obviously) in a small clinic.

Well this episode a woman noticed that her neighbor was buying various baby supplies even though she didn't have a baby or partner living with her, after a bit of spying basically, she finds out that her husband has been visiting her neighbor who is a pro nanny to ABs. The episode wasn't really negative to AB, but i wouldn't call it positive, i guess it was more played for comedic effect. the adult babies visiting the pro nanny where all the stereo-typical older males.

awkwardly though, i was watching it with my mum at the time :blush:

awkwardly though, i was watching it with my mum at the time :blush:

Oof. Talk about skin-crawlingly awkward :lol:

I seem to recall somewhere in the depths of the back of my head that they were going to 'do' AB.

Here's an iPlayer link for UK folks. Those wanting to see it outside the UK will have find an alternative source <cough>

I assume it's this one:

Doctors - Series 12

57. Nappy Rash

A nosey housewife accuses her neighbour of running an unlicensed nursery.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00t330c/Doctors_Series_12_Nappy_Rash/

Oof. Talk about skin-crawlingly awkward

yeah and it's not the first time, i was watching something with my dad as well when it came uo

used to watch doctors in my uni days lol never thought this sort of thing would come up. is the episode worth a watch?

depends if you like the show, i dont really like it

I can't believe you watched this with your mum! Jeez, I'm watching it at my house, on my own, and I'm embarrassed. :P

It doesn't really show us in anything but a kinky light, which I think is a good thing. They treat the fetish as something silly and the terrible acting makes it even more ridiculous. The prudish nosy neighbour is made out to be baddy rather than the AB, and the doctor explains it as harmless fun, as long as it's consenting it's alright. In my opinion, it's much better to be ridiculed than to be demonised. I can't believe I've just critiqued Doctors

I might rip it from the site and put it somewhere our amercian friends can see if you'd like? The AB bit is about 18 minutes in if you can't be arsed watching the soapy dross.

• Like 1
Guest toddler82uk

evern on this program its nice to have there support about us on there ! saying we are harmless and dont hurt anyone

finally about time the BBC has support us for a change.