LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I So Need To Be Smacked Hard

northbaby

• 1 year later...

Hi there

Is there any Mummys or Daddys out there that will tell me off and smack me as i have been a very bad baby.

Im in the uk,i would love to chat on msn if you have it.

Please e mail me at rich_shot2003@yahoo.co.uk

Did you wet your bed today?? You have been a bad bad baby. Come to me this instant. Take down your pants, now your underpants and lay across my lap!!!! Do you see this paddle? You wi;ll be feeling it in a few seconds. Whats wrong with you? Are you a baby that cant control himself? Big boys dont do this. First I will warm your buns a bit with my paddle. Five on each cheek. Wape, wape wape wape wape Now the other cheek wape hold still,wape wape wape wape. Now what do you think I should give you. No tears how many spanks? How about 30 That seems ok with me. 30 to the buns and ten to the upper legs.. This way when you sit on a chair you will know you have been spanked.. If you continue to move I will add a few more.. After the spanking you will be put in diapers and rubber pants. You will learn not to be bad and to have a dry bed if it is the last thing I teach you. Let the spanking commence

Hi there

Is there any Mummys or Daddys out there that will tell me off and smack me as i have been a very bad baby.

Im in the uk,i would love to chat on msn if you have it.

Please e mail me at rich_shot2003@yahoo.co.uk

Rich how does your bun feel after the spanking last night? Does sitting on a chair remind you of your spanking???