LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exploring Ab/Dl As A Sexual Fetish

sometimes people forget that you don't have to have an orgasm for something to be sexual. You don't have to masturbate, or have sex with someone else, or put anything in your body for an activity to be sexual. I"m not trying to say this is sexual for everyone, just pointing out....things can be sexual and not include sex, masturbation or orgasm.

+1

It's sexual for me and I have a seriously hard time believing those who claim it isn't sexual for them. The most intellectually honest position I can attribute to said claim is that they are contingent upon a narrow definition of 'sexual.'

For the most part, I think that those who claim it isn't sexual typically hold sex as immoral and feel that they can be more easily accepted/validated when they portray their proclivities as asexual.

Not that there aren't truly asexual people who are into regression out there, but I would guess that they represent an extremely small minority of even ab/dl folk.

• Like 2

Let's face it--once you go through puberty, sexual feelings become a part of your life, like it or not. The feeling is involuntary and you can't turn it off. It is like trying to not know something that you learned...or like striking evidence from a court case once the jury has heard the testimony. It is just there in your brain. So even if you try to enjoy infantilism without bringing erotic feelings into the mix, the feelings will no doubt show up anyway just like your heart beats and you breathe.

• Like 2

It's mostly sexual for me. I do find it can be relaxing and comforting, but most of the time I have to be at least somewhat horny to want to wear one of my bambinos.

Sometimes the AB stuff seems appealing to me, but only in short bursts, and I've mostly not had any relationship with a woman that involved this, and the one time I did, it was someone who really didn't fit the part as a "mommy" or a "baby girl", so it didn't do a lot for me then, either.

But I'd love to try experimenting with the AB side with someone who DOES naturally fall into being a mommy or baby girl (or switches between the two).

It's mostly about the diapers for me, but I get really turned on by ideas involving BDSM-themed diaper humiliation or forced usage, etc. I also like to combine that with a perversion of AB to where it's made overly sexual. That gets me off a lot, and I'd say that dominates on my sexual side of this, but there's also the minority emotional attraction, and that part would love to have a "nice mommy" where it's more happy and not twisted, but still sexual (just gentle sexual instead of perverse/twisted/domination).

I'm rambling and I don't feel like revising tonight, but that gets some thoughts off my chest and out there in the open. I've given it a lot of thought, but even after many years of this, I still haven't quite figured out as much as I'd like to about me and my fetish/kink.

I've pretty much found peace with it on a personal, private level, but I'm still very uncomfortable with the idea of ever trying to share this with anybody again. Very risky. But, man, if I ever found the right girl, there's so much more I could explore.... :(