LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tip For Cleaning Up Cloth Diapers

I like to poop in my cloth diapers once in a while, but I really don't like to clean up the mess.

To make it really easy to clean up afterwards, I use inserts made out of fleece baby blankets. You can get these reasonably cheap, in my area they cost around 3.50. I can make 6 liners out of one blanket, so that totals about 60 cents for one liner. Now when you poop in your diaper, you only have to deal with the liner instead of the whole diaper. When you don't mind about the 60 cents you can just throw it away (like I do) or rinse/wash the liner separately. When you didn't poop your diaper, you can just wash and reuse it.

If your diaper has a cotton layer sitting against your skin, one added advantage for me of using a fleece liner, is that it will keep your skin much drier; (polyester) fleece does this by passing through the moisture instead of absorbing it.

Cloth diaper:

med_gallery_30158_507_36509.jpg

Added fleece liner:

med_gallery_30158_507_14332.jpg

Guest Wetnmessy247

Nice tips. I'm sure it will get appreciated by someone else who poops cloth diapers. I don't. I do disposable all the way as I much prefer to just roll poopy wipes into messed disposable and throw away than have to worry about washing garments.

I'm lazy. :rolleyes: