LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Powder Mishap

I went to sprinkle some powder in a diaper tonight, and the whole cap came off. I had to scoop 4 handfuls of powder out before I could do the top tapes :blush:

I went to sprinkle some powder in a diaper tonight, and the whole cap came off. I had to scoop 4 handfuls of powder out before I could do the top tapes :blush:

O_o Nice smelly mess! Did you resist the urge to throw the handfuls of powder up into the air? :lol:

Guest Wetnmessy247

It's worse when this happens in the store. It's happened a few times to me in the store.

It's pretty embarrassing when it falls and you litter the whole baby diaper aisle with a winter wonderland. :o

It does feel cool when you are laying on your bed, diaper laid out, wipes in the messy diaper rolled up, clean and fresh and you go to sprinkle some powder in the diaper and FOOF. An entire bottle gets dumped onto your genitals. :blush:

The one time that happened, I was like screw it, and taped my didy up anyway.

I left a snow trail behind me everywhere I went that day. :wub:

Last night as I was getting my diapers out, I picked up the cloth diapers, pins, plastic pants, and baby powder. What I didn't know was that the top was turned to "open" on the powder and I picked it up upside down. Fortunately the resulting snowstorm of powder fell right onto one of the diapers. I very carefully opened that diaper and pinned it on as the first of my double diapers. I didn't want to waste any perfectly good baby powder after all.

Question: How exactly does the top come off? The bottles of baby powder that I get always seem to have them fixed on there to the point of it being hard to get them to turn enough to be usable... Is there a pipe wrench involved? Or just bad manufacturing?

Guest Wetnmessy247

It's simple: the cap gets a little loose and FOOF it's Christmas in July.

It doesn't take a lot to lose a bottle of baby powder. It sucks, but hey at least it's cheap.

one time after a bed bath they put baby powder all over my chest and underarm and diaper area and legs. everywhere and they sprinkled alot. all night every time i move it was like sleeping in a bed of baby powder .

I got tired of that . I was happy when my bed got wet and they come change it

Question: How exactly does the top come off? The bottles of baby powder that I get always seem to have them fixed on there to the point of it being hard to get them to turn enough to be usable... Is there a pipe wrench involved? Or just bad manufacturing?

Pressure in my case :P Bottle of powder + most of my body weight coming down on it quickly = pop!

container was on my bedroom floor, I might have inadvertently stepped on it the night before.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm if the weight of your body sitting on the bottle causing it to FOOF out, then the caps aren't the problem.

Salads and excercise keep the love handles away.