LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Not My Fault

So, the other day I'm at my girlfriends house when her son walks into her room. He has a blanket wrapped around himself, like he was wearing a diaper. He starts to act like a baby, making the baby noises and saying he pooped in his diaper. He did this for about 5 minutes, then stopped. I think he was pretending to do this with his cousin before coming into my g/f's room.

I'm pretty sure he was just playing around. But how wierd would that be. My G/F knows I wear diapers, but doesn't agree with them. I wonder what she must have been thinking.

Heh.....

Seriously, without knowing the details of your relationship, you may want to find out more about this. It's possible the kid could be a little DL, but more than likely he's not. However, if he does show DL tendencies in the future, I agree with Daily Diaper's stance that it should be discouraged at that young of age and it may be good idea for you to encourage your gf to proceed with caution if that comes up.

-Jess

Eh... you may also want to make it clearly known to your girlfriend that you had nothing to do with this event -- as in, never discussed this with the kid, let him see it, etc.

Oh, don't worry. I made sure she knew I had nothing to do with it. And I am definetly discouraging it, while trying to play it off like it's not a big deal.

He was doing it again today though. Hopefully he'll let it pass and won't hear anything about it again. Being a DL can be lonely, so I don't want him to really get into it.