LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Replacement

Hello all,

Forgive me if this has been asked before... I'm currently a depends adjustable user and I'm looking for a good replacement that I an get at a local medical supply store. What I'm looking for is something with more absorbency and better tapes BUT with an elastic style/stretchable waist band. if you could please give me some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

By "adjustable" do you mean those ones that are basically a pull-up with tapes on each side to tighten them up? If so, I don't believe any of the better diaper manufacturers make anything like that so you may be out of luck...

• Like 1

By "adjustable" do you mean those ones that are basically a pull-up with tapes on each side to tighten them up? If so, I don't believe any of the better diaper manufacturers make anything like that so you may be out of luck...

Those are the one's I am referring to but they don't have to be a tear-apart pull-up I wear these due to the fact that they are designed better than the maximum protection ones. Whose tapes are horrible and can't ever be adjusted after the initial fastening (which I always need since I can never get it on tight enough on the first try). So with that said any suggestions?

Erm, at the risk of sounding obvious, any diaper with refastenable tapes? There are plenty out there. If you mean a diaper that you can buy in a store, any cloth-covered diaper should theoretically be refastenable a good few times.

• Like 1

Erm, at the risk of sounding obvious, any diaper with refastenable tapes? There are plenty out there. If you mean a diaper that you can buy in a store, any cloth-covered diaper should theoretically be refastenable a good few times.

Can you name a few of the major ones out there that are cloth? You don't need to give me any reviews of them since I can read that on the main DD page and also other sites.

I'm not sure where you are, but Wal*Mart has their "Assurance" brand that is extremely refastenable and very comfortable. I like the plastic and crinking personally, but these are the most comfortable I have found in a while.

Can you name a few of the major ones out there that are cloth?

Virtually all store brand diapers are cloth covered. AFAIK, the only plastic cover diaper still available at retail is Depends Max. You can confirm before you buy, either by rubbing the outer bag gently (will be very slick over the diapers inside if it's plastic, less so if it's cloth) or just read the back of the bag - most of the retailers/brands consider a cloth cover something to show off about.

Besides store brand any suggestions as to "Big name" companies that make cloth style (Tena, Abri-Form etc...)? Or is cloth a sort-of taboo in the world of higher quality diaper manufacturers? If so I may look into going with a plastic covering after doing some serious researching.