LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valu Village

I found a great Winnie the Pooh shortall at Valu Village for seven bucks the other day.(I love that store) It fits great over my diaper and looks sooo cute with my pooh bear socks

Now I just need to learn to sew, so I can put snaps in the crotch.

I recommend that all of us in this lifestyle use these stores as they raise money for other charitable foundations.

Stay Wet

Grego :thumbsup:

That's right, learning to sew is a great way to have exactly what you want to wear. Not only will you help yourself accomplish your AB clothing goals, you will do a little bit to help encourage businesses to teach sewing to adults (including men) and provide the styles of cloth we want for our projects.

Good luck and that's a great reference for those that want ready made.

I found a great Winnie the Pooh shortall at Valu Village for seven bucks the other day.(I love that store) It fits great over my diaper and looks sooo cute with my pooh bear socks

Now I just need to learn to sew, so I can put snaps in the crotch.

I recommend that all of us in this lifestyle use these stores as they raise money for other charitable foundations.

Stay Wet

Grego :thumbsup:

Actually you don't have to know how to sew to put those snaps in. I used to sew them back but I found a easier method. First you need to get a seam ripper. Then some seam/hem tape and finally the snaps/poppers. All can be had for under $10. Carefully use the seam ripper as it can damage the garment and you if you try and move to quickly. Take your time!!!

After you have the crotch seams out, trim them carefully with scissors to eliminate free threads and frays. Take the hem tape and cut sections carefully to length. Fold over your seams and simply iron to seal in your new seam/hem. Once that is done a small hammer and the set and die tools that came with the snaps and a little whap-whap on a firm surface and you now have a custom baby short-all in your size! I personally always shorten the legs a bit to give them more of a baby look and even show off the diapers a bit when bending over! rolleyes.gif

I've been to Value Village before. I've never found any AB clothes there,but I did find AB furniture once. It was in the back of the store labeled as children's furniture,but I could tell it was AB furniture. There was a crib,highchair and Changing table all together in the back. I was tempted to buy them,but I didn't have any use for them. Since I already had a set of my own.

Damn, there isn't one in the entire state of VA! That's total suckage *pouts*

~Luci

Value Village

Goodwill

Salvation Army

Savers

DAV

Habitat for Humanity

they are all pretty much the same. Some really cool treasures surrounded my a lot of junk. I like the thrill of the hunt though.

I've been to Value Village before. I've never found any AB clothes there,but I did find AB furniture once. It was in the back of the store labeled as children's furniture,but I could tell it was AB furniture. There was a crib,highchair and Changing table all together in the back. I was tempted to buy them,but I didn't have any use for them. Since I already had a set of my own.

If they were priced good, I would have gotten them and ebayed them. Sounds like the biggest binge and purge ever.