LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Request: Uk Brand Round-Up With Photos

I was wondering if people could post photographs and a simple single-paragraph review of whatever they've got in their stashes in this thread as a means of keeping on top of recent developments.

I'm looking to order some new supplies and I used to like the old "Attends 10 Special Care" version (but that was back in 2003) and I understand they discontinued that one ages ago; instead they now have "Slip Active", "Slip Regular", and "Slip Regular Plus". The photos I've seen of Attends' 8 and 9-rated products (largely from diaper softcore sites) better resemble belted products than what we're used to, but I haven't seen any photos of their 10 and 10-Plus rated ones, I also don't know what the difference is between Active and Regular.

I'm also wondering if anyone has Tena Pants (the proper ones, not Discrete) and the latest Abenas.

Also, what's this I'm hearing about "Tena Ultima"? I hope Richard Garriot wasn't involved (even if he was an astronaut once).

I was wondering if people could post photographs and a simple single-paragraph review of whatever they've got in their stashes in this thread as a means of keeping on top of recent developments.

I'm looking to order some new supplies and I used to like the old "Attends 10 Special Care" version (but that was back in 2003) and I understand they discontinued that one ages ago; instead they now have "Slip Active", "Slip Regular", and "Slip Regular Plus". The photos I've seen of Attends' 8 and 9-rated products (largely from diaper softcore sites) better resemble belted products than what we're used to, but I haven't seen any photos of their 10 and 10-Plus rated ones, I also don't know what the difference is between Active and Regular.

I'm also wondering if anyone has Tena Pants (the proper ones, not Discrete) and the latest Abenas.

Also, what's this I'm hearing about "Tena Ultima"? I hope Richard Garriot wasn't involved (even if he was an astronaut once).

post-2568-092694300 1275505189_thumb.jpg

post-2568-092694300 1275505189_thumb.jpg

..... I bought some Tena pants, I can't give any sort of review though because I accidentally picked up medium ones and they are miles to big!

Apparently common to all adult pull-ups is the lack of padding at the front (a la Goodnites/Drynites), it's all at the bottom which is useless if you have a penis.

Can you share some photos? They don't have to have you in them though ;)

My digital camera got stood on by a child at work and is now at the camera hospital(The Kodak shop). My husbands camera is now at the nursery, I'll bring it home tomorrow and snap some pictures then....

I will NOT be in them ;)

My digital camera got stood on by a child at work and is now at the camera hospital(The Kodak shop). My husbands camera is now at the nursery, I'll bring it home tomorrow and snap some pictures then....

I will NOT be in them ;)

As much as I hate to sound like an obsessive, but can we have piccies now?