LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Delta Form

Well a month ago I put in an order on xpmedical.com, ordered the usual diapers Abena xplus, attends, molicare and then figured I would try the Abena Delta Form diapers. I got the order no more than 4 days after I ordered the diapers, and first thing i noticed was that the Delta Form diapers are green. Me being picky i am just now starting to wear the Delta form diapers. Because they are not white????

I guess a diaper is a diaper, or wait the color of the diaper should not matter. I wear molicares, and attends has a cloth like diaper that is orange. It should not matter right, well not for me. Seems like they are holding up... which is good.

Has anyone else used the Delta form diapers?

I have used the medium delta Forms, personally I cant tell the difference compared to the X-plus as far as absorbency is concerned. the only major difference is the waistband, not to mention the Mediums are solid blue.

I've used both, and also couldn't tell the difference; however the official figures are 3200ml for Delta Form, Medium X-Plus and 3600ml for the same variant of Abriform, so around a 12% gap [assuming my maths is, correct]. The Delta Form are somewhat more cheaper though, at least here in the UK (around 20%) so do make more sense in some aspects.

Personally, I'm not too concerned what the colour of the product is, providing it isn't something that would really make me uncomfortable, such as pink!

The "Delta Form" diapers are manufactured and marketed primarily for the medical field... nursing homes, hospitals, and the like and are thus of a lower quality than the "Abri Form" line. Not saying that they aren't an excellent product... they just have a slightly different target consumer. I believe most, if not all, of the major adult diaper manufacturers have gone to a two-line system. One group of products for the medical field, another for private consumers.

• 2 weeks later...

I am rather satisfied with the Delta form diapers, they do hold good. However not as good as Abena xplus diapers. But they do. I do not know if I will order them again, I will say they hold alot better than attends....

Still money well spent. Thank you for all the comments, I get to learn more and more about the diapers out there.