LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife Re-Did The Bathroom

last week my wife redid the bathroom upstairs. she said it was decorated for both of us. i walked in and discovered that the brown decor was now pink, purple and orange flowers, everything, shower curtain, rug, toilet brush hider, trash can, etc. i think shes throwing more in all the time. she also gives me french tips on my toes and does my nails whenever we have an alone weekend to play! she shops for me all the time, with or without me being there. i love this!

• 3 weeks later...

So lets here what else she does for you. I have a sissy hubby and would luv to get him sissied up right.

last week my wife redid the bathroom upstairs. she said it was decorated for both of us. i walked in and discovered that the brown decor was now pink, purple and orange flowers, everything, shower curtain, rug, toilet brush hider, trash can, etc. i think shes throwing more in all the time. she also gives me french tips on my toes and does my nails whenever we have an alone weekend to play! she shops for me all the time, with or without me being there. i love this!

You are one lucky baby girl to have such an understanding Mommy/Wife. I would do anything to find a girl to play with in my diapers and/or panties and sissy dresses.

• 1 month later...

well, recently i lost my job. im now working on commission. it pays very well and i have very flexible hours so im doing all the housework, cooking, cleaning etc. my wife told me this morning im a great housewife! shes even having me dress her in the mornings and today she said starting tomorrow whell have a list for me to do and what i have to wear when i do it.

BOBBIELEE; i can only speak for myself. im not gay or bi, i dont want to become a woman either. what i love is not having a choice on what i get or do. my wife takes me shopping with her and we goodwill it up for outfits for us. we share and trade clothes and panties. she also likes to put on heavy lip gloss or lip stick and kiss it onto me, i love that one. you should ask him directly. if your worried about him being afraid and not being honest then put him in some really girlie stuff and make him almost cum a few times, the truth will come out i promise. as i said im not gay or bi but i love the idea of my wife making me a total girl and making me do girl stuff, go to places (if im passable), look at guys, etc. now, i dont think guys are attractive so she has to tell me when they look good. i also fantasize about her finding us a guy to play with and teach me how to be like her. thats my whole goal when i wanna feel fem is to be like her, especially during sex when we play. if you have any more questions send me a message.

• 3 weeks later...