LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes Bening An Ab Is Good When You Are Under Stress.

Well me and my mommy are going through some hard times. Someone of the people we live with are making us very unhappy and moving out is not an option at the moment. I feel myself becoming more of a baby because of it. I sometimes just want to curl into a ball and cry and my mommy with all thats going on in her life its hard to not lose our minds. I dont know what to do because though being a baby does help with stress........ its not easy when people threaten over things that were just for fun or seems to think that something was done to them when it was.t........Im trying to stay in this mode for a long time because having my mommy is all that I have. ... :crybaby:

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

Well me and my mommy are going through some hard times. Someone of the people we live with are making us very unhappy and moving out is not an option at the moment. I feel myself becoming more of a baby because of it. I sometimes just want to curl into a ball and cry and my mommy with all thats going on in her life its hard to not lose our minds. I dont know what to do because though being a baby does help with stress........ its not easy when people threaten over things that were just for fun or seems to think that something was done to them when it was.t........Im trying to stay in this mode for a long time because having my mommy is all that I have. ... :crybaby:

Babygirl I know *Hugs and snuggles* Hes just a narcisstic jerk that wants to try to control us, well he will NEVER control me. Its ok if you want to be a baby 24/7 to rid of stress I will take care of you and keep you safe. I love you so much sshhhhhh don't cry oks? I've got you..:wub:

• Like 1

Babygirl I know *Hugs and snuggles* Hes just a narcisstic jerk that wants to try to control us, well he will NEVER control me. Its ok if you want to be a baby 24/7 to rid of stress I will take care of you and keep you safe. I love you so much sshhhhhh don't cry oks? I've got you..:wub:

I know its just he doesn't know how to budget or anything then wants to blame others because he is in his 40s and doesn't know how to even budget for a mortgage . He wants to pick on people that are disabled and supposedly weaker than him because hes a control freak and wants things to be his way and he is never wrong and the other one........dong even get my started--gets bottle and curls up-- I just want this stress to go away,.....

• Like 2
Guest MommyGweniebear

I know its just he doesn't know how to budget or anything then wants to blame others because he is in his 40s and doesn't know how to even budget for a mortgage . He wants to pick on people that are disabled and supposedly weaker than him because hes a control freak and wants things to be his way and he is never wrong and the other one........dong even get my started--gets bottle and curls up-- I just want this stress to go away,.....

*Holds you close to me and snuggles* Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it oks Mommy is here don't let him affect you oks? Lets go play a gamey hehe.

• Like 2

curiosity I feel wronged for you. A part of you needs to falter and have some type of mommy/daddy to be there for you. I wish I could..

Personally Ravet/Gwennie.......deal with it. If your her mommy you will provide a safe inveronment....if not.....maybe Ravey should move on?

I was with someone before who couldnt. It caused distress and havok. I am still bothered by the whole ordeal....but one must do what one must do.

I'm just sayin..........

curiosity I feel wronged for you. A part of you needs to falter and have some type of mommy/daddy to be there for you. I wish I could..

Personally Ravet/Gwennie.......deal with it. If your her mommy you will provide a safe inveronment....if not.....maybe Ravey should move on?

I was with someone before who couldnt. It caused distress and havok. I am still bothered by the whole ordeal....but one must do what one must do.

I'm just sayin..........

We cant my car isnt working and her family cannot help at the moment and this person is supposed to be my mommys aid since she is disabled..... its not a cut where you put a band aid on it and forget about it...... thats all I will say.

• Like 1

Only problem with being the daddy in my relationship, I'm stuck having to shoulder the load when I feel like it's pushing me under.

I feel for people show be equal not one should care for other. My mommy cares for me and I care for her.... I hope things get better for you.

• Like 1

It's alright toon, I enjoy my relationship with her, however I am open to adding a mommy figure to the relationship. I'm at a point where everything is weighing on me so heavy that the nurturing role would come in handy, however this is a burden I have to carry right now. DW is trying, I'm not gonna get upset with her as I can't ask someone to be what they're not. she needs me in her life right now more than anything else. Hell I just met another alter today and almost had an anxiety attack. Turns out the alter is a 12 year old so it was okay. I own a car so according to a 12 year old, I am awesome, lol. I just keep looking and waiting for when my time is going to come and I'm 28 now and have nothing to show for my life and it's starting to slowly unravel or at least that's how I feel right now.

Guest MommyGweniebear

I'm just sayin..........

First of all don't tell us to deal with it when you have no idea whats going on and second of all learn to spell! The mere suggestion that she should move on from me is rude and unnecessary. We might not be in the best situation granted but shes treated a lot better with me than anyone else has treated her. We will both be together wherever we go but for you to suggest she leave me was uncalled for. Our relationship does not have distress and havoc its the jerks we are around that cause us headache, so deal with that!

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

I'll be okay, just having a quarter life crisis I guess. I just have a lot on my plate and the frustration is building up and it's rough trying to keep it together for yourself, let alone someone else.

Sometimes it can get to you I know. I haven't felt like you persay. Taking care of Raven is my pleasure no matter what stress I am under and it actually helps my stress when I care for her, but as she said we are equal. There was alot of crying on both parts this afternoon because of this stress and when she cried I held her when I cried she held me. I buckle alot under the pressure of my family, conditions and stress but Raven supports and helps me through it all when I need her too. I love her very very much.

• Like 1